New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 259775)

LazerLord Whitewood Gameplay Video

By smileymatthew

9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Isochronic_Frost
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 months ago

Shot a quick video of the gameplay. I decided to make a separate post because there have been so many long discussions about it and didn't want it to get buried. Video isn't the best, but you'll get the gist. Everything works. 4 Ball Multiball. Was playing one handed and shooting with my phone, so sorry about the lack of fantastic video quality. The Backbox isn't quite lit right because it's a viper cabinet, so maybe something to change down the road but it's pretty minor.

Enjoy!

#3 9 months ago

Love the sound!

#4 9 months ago

Cool.

And that up-to-4-ball-multi-ball is neat. But is it better to release all three balls or just one? Back-up balls for two-ball safety!

Borrow a tripod for your camera or get someone to hold it, please.

#5 9 months ago

:Well done, great to see it up and running and glad to see it went to someone who took the time to bring it back to a playable piece of pinball history.

#6 9 months ago
Quoted from smileymatthew:

Shot a quick video of the gameplay. I decided to make a separate post because there have been so many long discussions about it and didn't want it to get buried. Video isn't the best, but you'll get the gist. Everything works. 4 Ball Multiball. Was playing one handed and shooting with my phone, so sorry about the lack of fantastic video quality. The Backbox isn't quite lit right because it's a viper cabinet, so maybe something to change down the road but it's pretty minor.
Enjoy!

I love the unique mixture of sounds! Some of the bonus countdown sounds are from Orbitor 1 which was designed slightly before this!
Such a cool game, I hope someone reproduces it, it would be cool to play!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside