stern_lazerlord_backglass_front_01 (resized).jpg
Pinball Hall of Fame Entrance (resized).JPG
joe (resized).jpg
snapperhead (resized).jpg
d216c05521d26f8012ee844205a9e55956e9687d (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

That whitewood is interesting, because it has a different playfield layout than the production Lazer Lord, but has the same backglass

d216c05521d26f8012ee844205a9e55956e9687d (resized).jpgd216c05521d26f8012ee844205a9e55956e9687d (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

yes

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i've played the one finished one. The white wood looks way more interesting as it's a unique layout. the main one is just quicksilver with a different art package and different rules.

Did you get a video of the finished one?

I hear the audio is crazy.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

I just don't know why he would post something like this, asking for help and advice without response.

I've been in communication with him by email.

He is very responsive and accommodating.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

It is kind of a shame the OP took the listing down because it would have been fun to watch and see where it ends up.

You can't blame him.

We KNOW that pinside is a bunch of Sad Sally's, because we visit here often. But to an outsider, it just seemed ridiculous.

Then add to that, someone badgering you about your asking price and even suggesting the game to be given to them for free, and I'm sure Ted was completely fed up.

Good job, snapperhead!

snapperhead (resized).jpgsnapperhead (resized).jpg

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from johnnypinball:

I blame people on here for this. There were people on here suggesting that the game was worth 10K without even knowing the condition of it. Great..........

His ad said $3,000 OBO and that he was open to offers:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/53954

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What range was asking for? North of 5k?

South of $3K

#37 6 years ago

That's what he said.

He first had no price at all, then he asked for pricing help, then he decided to ask $3K OBO.

He was not happy that someone suggested he **donate** the game for free...

#61 6 years ago

I fully understand Clay wanted the game to be as broken as possible to chew Ted down, but I wish in the interest of the hobby he would have booted up the game.

In 15 minutes he could have had the game flipping and made a quick video (and brag that he is one of the few people alive to ever play the game).

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are out of your mind if you think that game would just fire up and flip if it had been put back together.

I guess I'm out of my mind, because it's an easy fix.

These games were designed to be serviced ON SITE.

There is no easier to diagnose/repair system than the Classic Bally/Stern

This game has a remote battery holder installed on the MPU, and no battery corrosion, so you can be pretty sure it has not been sitting for the last 35 years unused.

If I were driving 5 hours to look at a piece of non-working pinball history, believe me, I'd be prepared.

When I go out on a service run, I bring the boards I might need. (here I'd bring a MPU, Power, Driver and Lamp) So if a board is toasted, or requires more time than I have, I just swap boards, and take the customer's dead board back to rebuild for another customer.

If I were swapping the MPU, I would certainly do an EPROM dump onto my laptop for safe keeping. Then I would upload those to the IPDB for further backup.

Sure there could be a burnt coil, bad connector or shorted lamp socket - but these are things you find and fix everyday.

All easy and routine for even a beginner pintech.

#68 6 years ago

When I'm back in the States, I'll go and see the game in person.

I'll get it working, no question about it (as long as the EPROM data is intact .)

If Ted and I can come to a number we both like, I'll buy it.

If we can't, it will be left working for the next guy.

Simple as that.

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from frobozz:

More power to you. Enough of my free time I don't have is spent on pinball philanthropy as it is, I don't need to add "helping Ted secure his payday, so that the richy rich guy hoarding this thing in his private game room has a working game with no effort on his part" to the list.

It's not like he is Choggard flipping games left and right.

Ted does not know squat about pinball. He got lucky. Just like the guy that found Action Comic #1 last year in a trashed old house. I'm happy for the guy, I don't hold it against him.

I'll fix the game, even if I don't buy it; just to play it myself for a while.

A few minutes of my time and maybe some old Bally/Stern board that everyone has sitting around. Seems like a fair trade to play a piece of lost pinball history from JJJ's ghost.

#73 6 years ago

Personally when I go to look at any machine I buy them as they sit.

Sure that's what you do with an AFM or Xenon.

Look at the boards for burn marks, or battery corrosion, make your offer and pack it up.

But this is a one-of-a-kind piece of history.

I can't tell you how many times in the past I have driven several hours, got a machine working, then seller changed their mind and decided to keep it.

I've never had that happen.

Has that EVER happened????

I looked on Snopes, and it says that's an urban legend.

http://www.snopes.com/I-fixed-a-guys-pinball-now-he-wants-more-money/

#76 6 years ago

But getting it working at the sellers house doesn't seem like the smart thing to do regardless.

Static electric, dirt, bad electric, lack of good test equipment or soldering station all pose a risk ......

That's what pintechs do every day.

Whether in a commercial business, or in a customer's home , pinball machines were designed to be repaired on site.

I have repair certification from Bally itself, and never did the instructors say to remove the game from it's location and repair it in a lab or level 100 clean room.

They said "No game should require more than 30 minutes to restore to full operation", and they were not joking.

#77 6 years ago

I had it happen 3 times in less than a month before I wised up and stopped giving my labor away. The worst one was 200 miles (one way) to NJ to pick up a $600 Pin-Bot about 9 years ago that was super nice. Get to the guys place and "he says it worked when we bought it then when we brought it home it didn't work". I reached under and turned the toggle switch on and the game came right up and played fine. Guy says "I didn't know there was a switch under their". Next thing you know he wants to keep the game because it works now. I drive 3 hours back home with no machine spending almost $100 on fuel and tolls.

The following week I found a decent Skeeball machine in Virginia at a church cheap. Their youth group had it and it stopped working so they decided to sell it. I drive about 250 miles south - fix a wire on the ball count switch & machine works. Now youth director says "great" now the kids can keep enjoying it". What could I say?

About two week later I make a deal on two machines - get to the guys place and he asks me a couple questions. I show him what typically goes wrong with Williams System 3 to 7 machines with that stupid interconnect board and got both machines working just by plugging & unplugging boards a couple times. Now the guy decides he wants to keep them.

That's funny.

#82 6 years ago

I'll be dam if I want to go to someones house and mess with a machine they think is "gold" and take a chance of getting blamed if something goes wrong

Not everyone is qualified to work on pinball.

...and take a chance of getting blamed if something goes wrong without having good insurance.

I bring insurance with me wherever I go; Popok and Beelow

#85 6 years ago

I understand where you are coming from but getting it working (or finding out it will never work) at Ted's instead of just taking a gamble and buying it as-is only seems to get Ted more money for a machine - or less money if chips are bad. Once it is know if it is a working machine it will change the value - up if it works & plays - but down if chips or code are bad.

Who cares about any of that???

If the game works, Ted SHOULD get more money.

If the ROMs are bad, it makes sense that Ted gets less money.

By booting the game, you help EVERYBODY.

#90 6 years ago

Another thing to think about is if it doesn't work buyer will most likely tell Ted "I wish you would have sold it to me before _ __ messed with it". "He is likely the one that messed up the code and I might have been able to save it".

Now, you are just grasping for excuses.

The only way to save that code is to copy it into a laptop.

#97 6 years ago

I consider both you and Adam (ForceFlow) smart guys so here is something to think about. If you were making ODDS about the completeness of the code on that machine what would you say the odds are or were that to code is complete on it?

I was told that the game has a license sticker on the backglass (or backbox?), so if it was routed, it probably had some reasonably complete code.

I see that the EPROMs have a V1.0 printed on them. So that makes me think that the programmer thought that the code was ready.

The game has sound, so that also seems like something that would be added after you had a flipable code.

But if you want a numerical odds guess, I'll say 70/30 in favor of there being enough code to start multiball.

The ONLY ways to find out is to have a seance, or just boot the game.

joe (resized).jpgjoe (resized).jpg

#101 6 years ago

To me the value dropped dramatically not because of a single item but because of the fact you no longer have a nice (or decent) original machine. Once finished you have something cobbled together.

That's what a whitewood is, a cobbled together bunch of parts to used as a testbed.

It is the one and ONLY original machine.

Now back to pinball - once you take the original cabinet and replace it with a restored one and take the original backglass and have a replacement made what do you actually have?

Keep the cab just how it was found. Reinforce the back corner with a brace and Hide Glue (reversible).

Stabilize the backglass, and again keep it exactly how it was found.

You don't want to lose all of JJJ's mojo and DNA by replacing everything.

If I owned it I would sell it to Clay because I know it would have a great home at VFW and lots of people could enjoy it

I'd donate it to PHOF.

That's where it could be enjoyed everyday by many pinheads, not just once a year by a few.

(Of course, I'd Protect the writing on the playfield by installing a sheet of Makrolon over it)

All the parts look to be standard, so you could keep it running forever.

#107 6 years ago

Ted & the buyer will be the only two people who will know the actual value of this machine as it sits because that number is what someone was willing to pay and what Ted was willing to settle for. It would be nice if that number was disclosed by the buyer or Ted but I doubt that will ever happen. I know if I was the buyer I wouldn't advertise what I paid for it!

If I buy it, I'll gladly post what I paid for it.

What reason would I have to keep it a secret?

If I buy it for $2K, and sell it for $1M the buyer will know I made a profit, so what?

If I buy it for $2K and donate it to the PHOF, does Tim care?

#108 6 years ago

So it is tough to say who would be a better fit. Either place would be great in my eyes but if I knew Tim had a long term plan I would feel better about it at PHOF.

If it goes to the VFW, it gets played by only a few hundred people, 3 days a year.

If it goes to the PHOF it gets played by thousands of people, 363 days a year.

Obviously, the PHOF is the only fit that makes sense for the hobby.

Pinball Hall of Fame Entrance (resized).JPGPinball Hall of Fame Entrance (resized).JPG

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It boggles the mind that anybody believes that game - which looks like it's been stored underneath a porch for 35 years - would actually boot if set up.

The boards are not corroded.

There is a remote battery holder installed.

ANY Pintech worth his $100/hr could get this game flipping in 15 minutes.

Even if you had to swap every board in the backbox, you would have it done in less than 30 minutes.

I know it looks confusing to a novice, but once you understand what each board does, it's a dream system to service.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Everybody in the hobby who has been around for awhile - except vid - has had an experience where that's turned out to be a bad
Idea. I came THIS close to losing out on a $500 huo pinbot once because I made the mistake of turning it on. I lost a jalopy buy once because I made the mistake of adding a credit and starting a game. Never again. I make a deal and I pack it up.

You seem to be confused on what kind of sale this is.

This is not "Let's steal this game from Old Blind Earl by letting him think it's broken", this is preserving history.

AND AGAIN, if I decide the price is too high for what **I** think it's worth, I'll still get it working for the next buyer.

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How about you make the trip there and we'll see if you can get it working in 15 minutes?

As soon as I'm back in the States, I'll go and get the game running for you guys.

If it takes me longer than 30 minutes, I'll give you a BJ at Expo, and every Pinsider can be your witness.

#126 6 years ago

My current take on this entire subject is one and only one thing; To me it is very obvious that Clay would love to have this for VFW and almost equally obvious Vid doesn't want Clay to get it for what ever reason.

I would rather the game be available to the public, for free, year round at the PHOF.

If Clay buys it, it is only available to a select few once (apparently 2x) a year.

So if I donate it to the PHOF, that seems (to me) like the best place for it.

-

BUT, if Clay can get the funds to buy it, that's absolutely fine too. At least it's not sitting in a barn, rotting away - or worse lost to the ages.

I don't really believe Vid wanting to help Ted (a guy he doesn't know and knows nothing about) just to be a "nice guy"

I'm not a nice guy, anyone here knows that.

I have only selfish reasons to fix the game. When I get the the game running, I get to play it. The only one in existence.....

#127 6 years ago

Vid & Clay - my suggestion to you two guys is to PM each other and talk about this via private PM. This seems more like a Vid versus Clay thing that something about preserving pinball history.
Enough said!

That's one of the dumber things I've read on Pinside.

How is this possibly a Vid vs. Clay thing????????

I'd love to see an explanation of your statement.

#129 6 years ago

One last thing - pull the backglass and set it aside to mess with the boards an a little wind comes along and their goes more paint off the backglass.

Is the game now outdoors????

Do garages in IL not have doors on them????

LOL, you are just grasping at anything negative that pops into your brain.

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from out_of_order:

I worked at Gala North in Carol Stream , Illinois in the mid 80s. We were a Bally Test location, and we had a test game with a Magic Markered Playfield. We did not have it long , maybe a month. IIRC it was a Bally Cybernaut. I was actually nervous about cleaning it, because of the way it was. I did not want to smear the sharpie or whatever they had used back then. There was no artwork, just things written on it similar to the lazer lord in this topic.I remember being surprised that we had a game like that back then, but didn't really think too much of it being there. I rarely saw any employees from Bally or Williams back then, since I worked in the evening and would have liked to ask about it.

Yep, I have a Comet whitewood that has a license sticker on it dated 1984, so they did at times put them out on location to test.

#137 6 years ago

You keep saying what Clay did wrong or should have done.

What are you talking about?

Apparently, he never has even seen the game, so he did nothing wrong.

You just keep churning and churning and churning.....

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

As soon as I'm back in the States, I'll go and get the game running for you guys.
If it takes me longer than 30 minutes, I'll give you a BJ at Expo, and every Pinsider can be your witness.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Deal.
So long as you remove your dentures first.

OK folks, we have an agreement in writing !!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope I can work fast enough to beat that 30 minute deadline, otherwise you guys are going to have a show within the show.

#146 6 years ago

I just got off the phone with my CNC cabinet guy.

He can run the reproduction playfields and cabinets, no problem.

JJJ's handwriting will be scanned and applied to the reproduction playfields, then the playfields will be clearcoated with 2PAC.

Cabs will be painted and distressed in a faded glory Classic Stern style.

Translights will printed and shipped directly to buyers from Elal in Yemen.

Wiring harnesses will be made by restorer Jon Hauptman (he's in the auto industry harness biz and has automated crimping equipment at his disposal).

I only have a dozen Classic Stern board sets, so it will be a limited run of 10.

Numbered certificate of fauxenticity will be included (suitable for framing).

Lamp and Switch matrix chart will be included.

$5,000 .....no money down (I don't need it).

Original will be donated to PHOF

(the only thing that will de-rail this is if the ROMs are damaged.)

Enjoy the fun of owning your own piece of pinball history ----The LLr !!!!

image-10 (resized).jpgimage-10 (resized).jpg

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from Luzur:

Yeah i never understood why people are ashamed of what they paid for stuff.

Probably afraid their wife would find out they have been lying to her.

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Nvram.weebly.com has aftermarket MPUs that can take ROMs, plus an inexpensive lamp board and rectifier board. Sound boards may be on the way too (he did two of the classic bally soumd boards). A driver board from altek may be needed.

I wanted this to be a most **genuine** facsimile as possible.

I've got a ton of old Stern legs, coin doors, rails, drop target mechs.....

That way there will be enough for the VFW, Mike Pike, Jon Hauptman and anyone else who wants a close to perfect recreation as possible - but all restored and guaranteed to work for 1 year.

#154 6 years ago

Vid - best of luck to you

Thank you sir!

PLEASE - if you do end up trying the shotgun approach at Teds place - try to protect what still remains of the "ink" on that backglass.

I promise, no further damage will happen to the backglass.

Like Frank Yablans once wrote, "This ain't my first rodeo".

The excitement here is a Lazer Lord with an entire different playfield layout than anyone has ever seen appears to be the machine Stern/Seeburg intended to release at some point and that is some real pinball history!

Hopefully, Joe will smile down upon us seeing his vision finally being enjoyed by a great number of people.

#156 6 years ago

Vid - although a few greedy people will not like your approach (with them wanting to have the one and only sample of this design) your approach seems like the least selfish approach to saving this to be enjoyed by as many people as possible.

There will still be only one real sample, and it will reside at the PHOF.

The rest will be LLrLEs. A limited edition, lovingly re-manufactured in JJJs memory.

Slam it, put your beer on it, show off your bangback on it, hump your girlfriend/boyfriend on it, but just be sure to PLAY the goshdamthing as the creator would have wanted.

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Centaur would like to have a word with you

I let it slide because my Centaur has 5

#172 6 years ago
Quoted from vanilla:

Where's your incentive in this deal to be quick about it?

It's my pride on the line.

"How fast can that stupid SOB get that game to boot?", Pinsiders will yell at the screen, as the the timer in the corner of the video counts down to zero.

Big Chula says he's got some kind of live streaming account, so there will be no editing or retakes.

Quoted from vanilla:

Levi is the only one who has some skin in the game, as it were.

Maybe not.

With a name like Levi, obviously there is a good chance he's Jewish.

Quoted from vanilla:

Where do you lose?

Usually when I play The Shadow.

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from frobozz:

Timer starts the moment you open the door to your car.

Geeze, you guys really want to see Levi get done.

You know you can just rent "Blow the Man Down" at any video store, right?

#187 6 years ago

Say you really want the machine and are willing to pay a "fair" price for it do you really want someone going to the guys house and messing with it before you pick it up?

So if you were thinking of buying that machine, you would not want it serviced by a Bally Certified repair tech with 40+ years of experience?

You would rather take the game home, and then find out that bitrot has killed the EPROMs, leaving you with a permanently dead machine?

Think about it ----- before you start typing.

#188 6 years ago

I have never seen the logic in going to someones house and trying to fix a machine before buying it and that seems even less logical with something this rare.

No one ever fixes a normal game before buying it.

You look it over, if it looks like you can economically fix it, you fold it up and buy it.

BUT- if the ROMs are dead in this game, you just bought a 300lb garage corpse you can never bring back.

>>>> YOU CAN'T COMPARE BUYING A ONE-OFF PROTOTYPE WITH BUYING A PRODUCTION GAME <<<<

#190 6 years ago

Bottom line is moderators just sent me a warning about posting my opinion too much and yet everyone else is allowed to post theirs.

The moderators are probably just tired of seeing you post the same nonsensical thoughts, again and again.

You have said you have Zero interest in the game, yet you have posted 40 times about "something going wrong" like there is a bomb under the bus you are driving.

If "something goes wrong" then it is Allah's will, and there is nothing you or I can do about it.

3 weeks later
#209 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Did vid go by and check it out and see if he could get it working? I kind of recall he had a bet outstanding on it...

Nope, I'm still many thousands of miles away.

If it went, you KNOW I would have posted a timed video to boot up.

1 month later
#222 6 years ago
Quoted from igo4rams:

Then we compared them to the prototype LazerLord eproms, it was a perfect match. How is that possible?

Who knows if a previous owner had swapped the EPROMs.

Since the boards have had a the battery removed and remotely mounted, you know that work has been done recently.

#229 6 years ago

I love stealing other player's locked balls in games like Space Shuttle.

Don't lock 'em unless you are good enough use them.....

1 week later
#239 6 years ago

The included EPROMs worked, so it sure sounds like he owes you your $500 balance.

If they were bitrotted, he'd have a nice paperweight.....

#259 6 years ago

If Ted had said "Hey these are some one of a kind EPROMs I'm selling" then I could see some compromise.

But Ted does not know anything about pinball, and probably never heard of an EPROM before this thread.

Buyer: time to man-up .

#266 6 years ago

Going back 30 years, but the rules remain the same

#280 6 years ago
Quoted from igo4rams:

Ted,
I will approach you again with a compromise but this time in public. You feel very strongly about your position as do I. I will meet you halfway if you will accept 250 and make the deal final.

C'mon man-up!

You own him $500.

"Bltch betta have my money; not some, not half, but ALL my money...."

#289 6 years ago
Quoted from igo4rams:

Ted, why did the eproms have to be good? Let me answer the question. Because they were one of a kind. The 500 was your risk that the eproms were one of a kind and good.

How would someone like Ted know if the EPROMs were "one of a kind" or "two of a kind" (matching the other existing LazerLord)?

How would someone like Ted know if you simply lied to him and said that the EPROMs were "two of a kind", when really they were indeed "one of a kind"?

You held back $500 to see if the game ROMs were good and if the game booted. They were good, the game booted.

Ted trusted you to keep your word -----> Now pay the money you owe .

Any real man keeps his word (just in case you never had a dad to teach you anything).

#293 6 years ago

And, nobody knows if LL#2 has the same ROMs that are on the IPBD.

The IPBD ROMs were around BEFORE LL#2 was even known to exist (I had them on floppy disc).

We'd have to dump LL#2's ROMs to see if they match the LL#1 (whitewood) ROMs.

LL#2 does not have Multiball, and the LL#1 does......

#307 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

i thought the $250 compromise was reasonable.

99% of Michigan seems to be on the spectrum.

Why would Ted compromise????

The ROMs were good !

#308 6 years ago
Quoted from frobozz:

I'd be willing to bet that the Quicksilver Lazerlord ROMs match the production Quicksilver ROMs.

Ray-Day loaded the LL ROMs into QS and they did not work correctly; probably because of the multiball.

#311 6 years ago
Quoted from frobozz:

OK then, can we at least verify that the QS-like-LL ROMs that do work, do not match the IPDB LL ROMs?

That, we have never found out.

I remember that the guy that was restoring the LL#2 (QS layout) for the new owner 4 years ago, was going to make a play video and dump the ROMs, but I don't think he ever did.

#316 6 years ago
Quoted from frobozz:

I wish the buyer hadn't flaked on us before we found out if it took him under 15 minutes to get the game booted, so we could hold you to your deal based on his performance

We could always do a charity BJ act at Expo.

Charge $20 a person and give the cash to retarded kids or something.

#320 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Therefore, the $250 compromise looks like the best course of action.

There is nothing to compromise about. The ROMs worked, end of story.

You pay the money you owe, or you STOLE that money.

How dumb can people be????

#325 6 years ago

I've heard from 2 more people that Ken has NOTHING to do with Pinball At The Zoo, so we can squash that rumor.

#328 6 years ago

New PATZ T-shirts are available for pre-order $20 http://www.pinballatthezoo.com/ :

581ee76df5669e360ed64992744c0617 (resized).jpg581ee76df5669e360ed64992744c0617 (resized).jpg
/s

#329 6 years ago

Here is what happens when you put the LL#1 ROMs into a Quicksilver:

So that video shows you that the LL#1 ROMs from the IPDB were only intended for the whitewood (with multiball) and not the LL#2 (Quicksilver layout lacking multiball).

#336 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

At this point "right vs wrong" is irrelevant. It's $250 or $0. Take your pick. There is no $500 option here.

Only unprincipled people think that Right vs. Wrong is irrelevant.

#337 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

I see both of their points of view. I think they both have valid complaints.

What????

What possible **valid** complaint does Kenneth have???

He wanted working ROMs - he got them!

He wanted one-of-a-kind ROMs - he got them!

He has the ONLY pinball machine in the world than can run those ROMs

His only complaint is that he wanted to steal $500 from a pinball nubie, and now he is exposed to the world.

#354 6 years ago

Yep, clear as day, he owes you the $500

No grey area at all.

#358 6 years ago
Quoted from tedandjen:

Oh and by the way i have been playing the shit out of cybernaut. Kicking its ass with a high score of 18000000. Rolled it over and need to see if they sell eight digit leds for this game. LOL

Ken might not be a good player and probably had the game set way too easy.

There are a bunch of settings to put the game back to "normal" difficulty.

Just ask if you need help changing them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 199.95
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Maine Home Recreation
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lazer-lord?tu=vid1900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.