Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 128 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5638 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5637 (resized).JPG
    Fortune_Teller (resized).jpg
    100 (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 3.30.57 PM (resized).png
    20170907_181515 (resized).jpg
    20170907_181451 (resized).jpg
    20170907_160200 (resized).jpg
    20170907_160148 (resized).jpg
    20170906_160921 (resized).jpg
    20170906_160847 (resized).jpg
    20170905_144930 (resized).jpg
    20170905_144913 (resized).jpg
    20170905_144858 (resized).jpg
    20170905_144837 (resized).jpg
    20170905_144823 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#39 6 years ago

What a super cool find and neat/unique collectors piece. Just out of curiosity, where did you find it?

#46 6 years ago

I'm really curious what this ends up going for. I hope the final amount is made public for us.

#61 6 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

I would love to see a poll from people with what they think a "fair" value on something like this is. My guess is north of $3000 and south of $6000 but where in between I wouldn't have a clue. I think it just depends on how bad two people want it.

My guess is 5k, but if there are two collectors into this sort of item I could see it going up to 10k.

This is not the sort of item that would ever have a spot in my collection but it really is super cool and right up the alley for several collectors I'm sure.

I'd love to know more of this games history. Hopefully theblackknight or someone will give us some data on the game (this one and the one that sold on eBay a few years ago).

#75 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

Someone has to know something or care, maybe another former employee

That's what I was thinking. There is someone who cares about this issue beside us collectors. Perhaps an artist or someone who worked on the game. Really looking forward to hearing from them.

#100 6 years ago
    Quoted from Classic_Stern:

When he plays them at the Texas Pinball Festival he is fascinated but not like he wants to talk about reproduction and definitely doesn't know much about any of them. He has moved on and that is OK. The Gamatron whitewood though he knows. Oh so well.

I wonder if we could get him to talk some (5-10 minutes) about classic Sterns at the TPF seminar in 2018 (I'm assuming he's talking). Seems like that would be a slightly different topic than beer, which he has seemed to enjoy talking about lately.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lazer-lord-prototype?tu=TigerLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.