Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Fiend1977
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I live in the New Orleans area,Does anyone know of a search I can do to find someone locally to repair a Lawman Pinball ? Thanks for any help

#2 9 years ago

what's wrong with it? maybe "we" can help...

#3 9 years ago

The horseshoe lights advance fine, the problem is once they advance 10 times , you suppose to get a bonus of 1000 on the end of ball bonus advance , it's not advancing as it goes around the horseshoe. It will advance when ball goes through a bonus lane. I can see the relay that suppose to advance bonus wheel, it tries to but will not complete cycle. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

#4 9 years ago

You can also contact the appropriately named user:
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/pinballhelp
(he's in NO, and has many videos up on Utube, including one of a Lawman, that he has repaired)

#5 9 years ago

Thanks stashyboy

#6 9 years ago

cool,
I just picked up a Lawman a few weeks ago myself, but haven't had a chance to work on it yet. I believe the horseshoe advance feature works with a mini-stepper (AS type). This has to be adjusted correctly, or it won't execute the proper bonus advance. I would take a close look at that first. Hopefully, you have the schematic and can reason out the circuit that adds bonus from that stepper to check out as well. Let us know if you have any success.

#7 9 years ago

Thanks stashyboy, good luck with your Lawman

#8 9 years ago

If the horseshoe lights advance, but the bonus doesn't increment upward, the AS unit is working, but it could be that one of the small switches mounted on it isn't making contact when it completes a revolution. On that particular AS, there are two cam controlled switches; one is the zero position runout, and the other is the bonus advance. They are totally opposite in their operation; the runout switch is closed until the AS reaches the first position, and the bonus count switch is open until the last position is reached, then it momentarily closes to add one bonus level. Check to see that the horseshoe resets to the start position at the beginning of the game, and at the start of every ball. That's what it should do. If so, this would also indicate the AS is working, but that the add bonus switch is likely not making.

#9 9 years ago

Thanks jrpinball

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lawman-local-repairs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.