test.png
proto_witch.jpg
Fof11-schizo.JPG
7.jpg
2012_Rocky_Mtn._Pinball_Show_012.JPG
2012_Rocky_Mtn._Pinball_Show_005.JPG
2012_Rocky_Mtn._Pinball_Show_010.JPG
166.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Snowdale:

This game better deliver because this bread crumb trail is long as fuck.

lol Game will be out in a few months. I preordered TFLE without even seeing a picture from Stern. JJP has shown a lot and there is still more to show.

Quoted from txstargazer3:

I think the game looks great and I'm excited to take delivery of WOZ ECLE #825. Jack is keeping interest high while taking the time to get it right.

Agreed. Just listened to the presentation and I'm excited again.

#19 11 years ago

I think we are going to see youtube vids of test games before we unbox.

One thing I will say about the updates is I kind of forget about it and then I get an update and it renews my interest.

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

RGR said:Its coming out in June. Only one month left.
I don't think that everyone who has placed an order will be getting their WoZ in June.
It will take some time for them to get all the machines made to fill all the orders.

Jack's last talk he did say end of July.

Quoted from PW79:

Anyone who genuinely looks at all past updates eventually sees a frustrating pattern.

Not me! I see progress. The game is moving forward. We have seen bits & pieces and I like it. Jack has been mentioning they haven't showed everything and I believe him. We have seen playfield artwork, cabinets made, invisiglass, whitewood play video, video clips, spinning houses, mini playfields, ohhhhhh myyyyy!
Name the last game a pinball company showed what was going on up until you recieved your game. Having a tough time?
I remember seeing the promo video for Transformers. It should absolutely nothing from the game. Nothing. They even showed Gomez playing with a toy everyone assumed would be part of the game. People got excited.
If you honesty think there is no game development going on and the game is stuck in limbo the I don't know what to tell you. Maybe people will start to wake up once the test games start showing up at a few locations. I'm tired of people saying that the game will never get done, or will be done in 2013,2014, etc.

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

I'm laughing at how guys on both sides complain about updates.
If you like updates, no worries. You WILL see the entire game, being played, LONG before you get your machine unboxed. ...or did you think all thousand were going to get magically delivered at exactly the same moment in time? Someone WILL get their game first and post videos of the unboxing and gameplay. Face it, it's the world we live in now.
If you don't want updates, stop reading them.
I read them because I like them. I wait for the next one. The only time I complained about an update was when we were shown cabinets all lined up. You know the one.

+1

#103 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

chocky909 said:The finished witch will have arms, will 'melt' so you can only see her hat and there will also be a 'reveal' of some sort so I assume she's going to be hidden somehow at first. She will also be protected by a clear tube which will also stop the balls from getting stuck up there. It's also not available in Walmart. ; )
I hope there are arms. Did you hear that from Jack?

I asked Jack about the arms on the WOZ boards and he stated that the witch will have arms

#149 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I can't believe no one has mentioned that plastic on the right side. Did the Wizard bombard Toto with radioactive particles that caused him to glow or what? The pic can only be zoomed so much, but from what I see it looks like something I could have done in MS paint (and I'm not very good.....at all).

Did you listen to Jack's talk at the last show. Greg talked aout the plastics and in particular the one you speak off. Might want to give it a listen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 5.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/latest-from-jjp-woz-plastics?tu=tomgwi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.