• Latest reply 2 years ago by Lhyrgoif
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210913-182413_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210913-182420_Chrome (resized).jpg
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I think ST:TNG is the most undervalued pin at an average price of $5,000. I believe it is the best of the superpins, even better than Twilight Zone and Indiana Jones. The reason this machine sells for so little (comparatively) is because of its difficult of upkeep. It is loaded with optos, and those two rotating phaser guns are difficult to keep working. Consequently, there are very few of these on route, and the ones you usually see at shows are not on the main floor and "sort of" working. The game really is loaded with the full voice cast from the show, a great mini game, 2 rotating phasers, a ship that fires the ball back at you, and over 12 modes to progress through. Still my #1 favorite game and my ST:TNG sits next to a Twilight Zone, Lord of the Rings, and Rick and Morty.
Another cheaper SS game that is really loaded but cheaper due to theme/reliability is Roadshow. Still $3500 for the pinside average, and the game Lawlor followed Twilight Zone up with. This game is loaded with 2 talking heads, but the theme isn't for everyone... well... anyone and reliability can be an issue.
In all honesty, I think all of the Super Pins are fantastic valued games coming from the peak of pinball with the exact depth that I like. I just wish they were not so darned heavy.

I have never heard of this term "superpins". What defines it? Is there a list of superpin games?

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I have never heard of this term "superpins". What defines it? Is there a list of superpin games?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuperPin

Screenshot_20210913-182413_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210913-182413_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210913-182420_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210913-182420_Chrome (resized).jpg
#53 2 years ago

Popeye! Nah, just kidding, that game will always be a stinking turd.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Towson, MD
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 259.00
$ 24.00
$ 22.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lastest-undervalued-ss-pins/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.