• 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by johnny5
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GNR-_AAA_025.JPG
There are 156 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 11 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

pinballs !! Sell my Porsche.

MB but also keeping the Porsche

#102 11 years ago

Hey,

From a play and never get bored point of view, the practical side would say TSPPP. That and it was a present from my Mom means it has its sentimental value. Although once I drop a tremendous amount of money into my Pinbot, that'll probably fall into that category as well, and then it gets dicey.

Luke

#103 11 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

MB but also keeping the Porsche

I want to keep all my pins and add more and keep the Porsche....just not sure if that will be possible.

#104 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I want to keep all my pins and add more and keep the Porsche....just not sure if that will be possible.

Leave the Porsche, take the cannoli.

#105 11 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Keep my pinballs !! Sell my Porsche.

I really want a Targa 4s. It's a Missouri convertible! AWD & no fold down roof, perfect!

But yeah thats a good reply, effectively saying "I already sold my last machine, the rest stay lol".

#106 11 years ago

My dream Porsche would be a RWB porsche from Japan. The guy who tunes them is a great guy from what I've heard.

http://www.rauh-welt.com/

http://rwbporsche.com/

#107 11 years ago

Twilight Zone

#108 11 years ago

This one is sorts easy for me at this point in time.
I'd keep my Rollergames due to I just got it.
Looking forward to playing some games and hearing the sounds on Rollergames!!!

Still like my two Gottlieb pins, and Xenon is not goin anywhere,
so someday my Bally Lost World may find a new home in the future (not now though).

#109 11 years ago
#110 11 years ago

Scared Stiff! As I already sold it once, and regretted it so bad that I bought it back.

#111 11 years ago

I don't own that one yet...

#112 11 years ago

Would have to be my TAF, because I've owned it since NIB for over 20 years, often said I'll be buried in it

#113 11 years ago

I used to say my 1st game I got would never be sold BOP, but being my collection has gotten bigger and better with time and the fact that I never play BOP I'd have to go with GNR. It took me over a year to find one in the condition for the price that didn't sell in 24hrs or less, so I could find another BOP later much easier if I had to.

#115 11 years ago

TSPP followed by Dimension unless I found a nicer example, followed
by my HUO LOTR. TSPP especially because it is WOZ's little
brother.
Allen

#116 11 years ago

No contest - Twilight Zone

#117 11 years ago

These questions hurt my brain. I would have to say TZ but LOTR is making a strong run on it. TO WARRRR!!!

#118 11 years ago

Being that I did go through this situation it was my LOTR. All the rest went. On the rebuild now

#121 11 years ago

TZ. On a bad day, maybe TAF but all other days, TZ.

#122 11 years ago

Tough choice. AFM or 'Mystery Castle' as I play those two the most and they would be difficult to replace.

#123 11 years ago

Taxi

#124 11 years ago

Right now I would have to say Tron LE.

#125 11 years ago

Black Rose

#126 11 years ago

All of my pinball machines are for sale except one:
Yukon
My best game 191,000 with 47 balls played.
Going for the world record, which is a million.

#127 11 years ago
Quoted from CrazyFliprFingrs:

My best game 191,000 with 47 balls played.
Going for the world record, which is a million.

WOW!

#128 11 years ago

LOTR
I just did a head count and some of the highest priced pins fall short on this poll (MM, MB, AFM, TAF)
Seams like LOTR , SM and TZ are the biggest keepers. I did not count people who could not decide on 1.

#129 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I really want a Targa 4s. It's a Missouri convertible! AWD & no fold down roof, perfect!

Nice car but still partial to the Turbo which is also 4WD and faster.....

#130 11 years ago

It would be TZ for me.

#131 11 years ago

A13. They will have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

#132 11 years ago

Corvette, still love it, it has stayed the longest, and I have many memories from the game debut at the Corvette Museum.

#133 11 years ago
Quoted from Wickedquickss:

Corvette, still love it, it has stayed the longest, and I have many memories from the game debut at the Corvette Museum.

Do they still have it? When I visited, I tried to find it, but couldn't. Pintucky says it's been out of order for some time.

#134 11 years ago
Quoted from HeyYouSir:

For me this is easy... I would keep my TAF.

Same for me.
TAF was my first and will be my last to go. Too much history between me and that pin. It's sentimental and it also helps that I love it as much now as the first time I played it... probably more.

#135 11 years ago

Big Ben......because it will never sell.

#136 11 years ago

Never.

#137 11 years ago
Quoted from dnhayden:

Baywatch..... And no, I'm not joking.

Bearing in mind your other two games are Time Warp and Road Kings, it's not hard to believe that this is no joke

Baywatch is a great game, for sure...

To answer the OPs question though, I simply find it impossible to imagine and to answer... easier is to answer which is the first game I'd sell: Road Kings

#138 11 years ago

That is funny, I own a Time Warp and Road Kings and enjoy both of them. Road Kings will never leave and I've owned 53 pins in the past 20 years and played most everything. To each his own, even Monster Bash went down the road. Great light show and beautiful to look at, just did not care for the gameplay or the call outs from the Wolfman, annoying.

#139 11 years ago

I have seen people buy Big Bens on Ebay.

just because they didn't know any better..

#140 11 years ago
Quoted from beepnutz:

Road Kings will never leave and I've owned 53 pins in the past 20 years and played most everything.

I find it hard to imagine why anyone would enjoy or like this game... the only reason I've got one at the moment is because I had a 4 pin deal come up, and it was part of that deal... As you say, each to his own... The other three were Mousin Around, Earthshaker and Dr Dude... IMO Road Kings was definitely the runt of that litter... I certainly respect the fact that you like the game though...

#141 11 years ago

MB for sure.

I notice a lot of responses for AC/DC, I would be curious to see how many will say that after the honeymoon period is over. I think AC/DC is an extremely cool theme, but nowhere near the top of my list on gameplay.

#143 11 years ago

probably Tron LE (though IJ was my first game from 13 years ago that I still have). Tough call.

Chris (in NH)

#144 11 years ago

Pinballslave, I think you should give Road Kings a chance. How many games did you put on it? Did you shop it out and tweak it to perfection? It's actually a little adrenaline rush machine, simple fun. How often did you fight the Road King? How many Megascores did you accumilate? Make sure you get the bonus multiplier, and the sounds after losing the ball are awesome. I usually keep a machine for a few months to get to know them, before making judgement and glad I have. I was counting Stern Spiderman out, until the code was finished and glad I waited, one great machine along with LOTR. I kept them a few years. There is a lot of hidden gems out there that people don't spend the time to get to know, there loss. I played the hell out of my buddies Dr. Dude and never got that one, but until I would own one would never pass judgement. But to each his own, it what makes the world go around and I'm sure we can agree we both like pinball. Bud:30...... gotta go play some pin.
Bob

#145 11 years ago

My wife and I actually had this conversation last night while playing AC/DC. She said she would keep AC/DC and I said it would be LOTR LE for me.

#146 11 years ago

Black Rose is my favorite pin love the cannon in the playfield

#147 11 years ago

Prob DM and Jokerz

#148 11 years ago

Eight ball champ, first pin cant get rid of it.

#149 11 years ago

LOTR, was No Fear, but I traded it for JD and will buy it back someday.

#150 11 years ago

Twilight Zone, without a doubt.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 159.00
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 156 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-pin-that-you-would-sell/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.