(Topic ID: 139778)

Last Man Standing: Was Not possible? Lyman agrees :) THX Lyman!

By Whysnow

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Walkers.jpg
lloydchristmas.jpg
chuck-norris-walker_o_gifsoup-com_1.gif
3fqcrevw.png
image.jpeg
tumblr_lvjfzyZ8Sd1qd3ppyo1_500.jpg
image_1.jpg
IMG_4911.jpg
image.jpeg
images.jpeg
stallonetop.jpg
Screen_Shot_2015-09-24_at_6.58.15_PM.png
IMG_0975.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#118 8 years ago

TWD is a tough game. No doubt about it. My LE is on factory settings. I play it more than any of my other pins, and I still haven't gotten to Terminus, Siege, Crossbow Multiball or LMS. I was close to Terminus last night. I just needed to hold the ball and time out CDC, but of course I went for more points and f**cked it up!

As far as rule tweaks, I'd like to see "20 Walker Kills" show up every once in a while as Woodbury award. It would certainly make it easier to get to LMS.

#121 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I do not like this one because it seems too cheap to me, but it would add some additional value to woodbury shot.

I guess it wouldn't have to be 20. Even 5-10 walker kills would help.

#124 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What about a woodybury award of "double walker kills for remainder of ball" ?

I like it!

#189 8 years ago

When you think about, the fact that it's called "multikill" doesn't even make sense if you don't actually get any more kills for it.

#192 8 years ago

I finally replaced my well walker switch last night, and the game is once again 100%. Let the fun continue!

#208 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I want to throw my LE out the window right now I'm so frustrated! In a good way.

I know how you feel. I played about 20 games today, and they all sucked. It can be incredibly frustrating, but it's also incredibly rewarding when everything finally comes together and you have a big game. I scored over 500M last night, and I didn't even start Horde, Siege or Terminus. I just had a couple monster stacked multiballs.

One thing I love about the premium/LE that makes it harder than the pro is the well walker magnet. People often overlook this, but it makes the ball do some crazy shit. Sometimes it hurls it down an outlane. Other times it chucks it straight down the middle. It even occasionally lofts the ball up through the riot shot. I love it!

#211 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

What's a good score on this game? I just bought a pro and put the latest software on it. All defaults, stock outlanes, first game still trying to figure out the rules I scored 610mil.

I'm not as familiar with the pro, but that seems like a pretty damn good score.

#226 8 years ago

This thread prompted me to focus solely on LMS. I've been doing it for about a week now, and I still haven't gotten more than 60 or so walker kills. I had the game torn apart the other day because I was installing plastic protectors. I came very close to moving the outlane posts in, but I resisted. I have to admit, I like that the game is so brutal. It makes it that much more rewarding when you have a really good ball.

#234 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Flat out this game needs to have multikills actually kill MULTPLE zombies!

+1000

#238 8 years ago
Quoted from Law:

I'd bet that a lot of new players are completely perplexed when they see their bonus countup.

The end of ball bonus with all the walker bodies falling combined with the sound effects is one of the coolest things I've ever seen on a game.

#242 8 years ago
Quoted from Law:

Yeah, but if you just cleared the prison yard by hitting the head and seeing the walkers fall over on the screen, wouldn't you question why the display says you've only killed two walkers?

It is confusing.

2 weeks later
#261 8 years ago

Is the LMS music unique to that mode?

#263 8 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Why does everyone want to know all the Spoilers about this mode!

I don't really like spoilers either. That's why I didn't watch the video. I am curious about the music, though. I love when a difficult mode to reach has unique music. TABA would be a perfect example.

#276 8 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Flame wars aside, it seems like we are all in agreement that Multikills or other kill animations such as in the modes should count as walker kills, right?

At the very least, it should be an option to have them count as kills.

4 years later
#284 3 years ago

All these years later and I still have never seen LMS on default settings.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-man-standing-not-possible?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.