(Topic ID: 225256)

Last chance to talk me out or in for TNA.

By rai

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 235 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2igmo8 (resized).jpg
E8B65A2B-EAF1-4DF8-9617-BF06955C58EA (resized).jpeg
erniebanks01 (resized).jpg
blacksox01 (resized).jpg
GOTY (resized).jpg
3CED42B0-6C4B-4B84-A7D7-F54F91011B42 (resized).jpeg
41170179_2327060917524263_195271306587930624_n (resized).jpg
BONKOS (resized).png
screen-shot-2018-01-23-at-9-54-59-am (resized).png
D009CC14-B345-41DD-8D03-2B248D0F6DD2 (resized).jpeg
sneetches-1 (resized).jpg
B1F7FFE1-572D-4E48-835F-1388637FEC68.png
download (resized).jpg
51F815BD-4A29-46F9-AA9D-DD30ACE0F130 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 4.50.32 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 4.40.34 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago

Sorry rai - I haven't kept up. What other games are you currently considering buying besides TNA?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Lots of people like Iron Maiden, Munsters could be interesting (or not). MB remake could be an option or just about anything which comes up. For example there was a BM66 up in PA that was to be had for a great deal. I don’t want BM66 but for a good enough price you can’t go wrong with any pin, now if some other pin comes up that’s really priced good I’d jump on it, but once I get TNA can’t do that because I’ll have to sell something else and I’m not ready to sell anything yet.

Sounds to me like you're not really hot to buy any game in particular. Why not just hold your money until you are? TNA's will always be available (there seems to always be someone looking to dump their spot) and The Munsters may be really cool. What's the rush?

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

The rush is my spot is almost about to be made so I need to decide to keep it or try to sell it. I was planning for it to be ready more like December not September.

If the prospect of losing money by potentially selling a used TNA is unacceptable to you, sell your spot and hold your money until you're more confident of what you want to spend it on. Especially since this will be your last game purchase "for a long time".

If not, buy the TNA and focus on enjoying it and the rest of your collection.

#31 5 years ago

Anytime - you're welcome Bud.

Jim Anderson (resized).jpgJim Anderson (resized).jpg

#34 5 years ago

I knew you'd get it o-din. Now the question is whether rai will follow through and do the right thing.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks for hooking me up! To quote Shaun Tomson " I'm just as stoked now as I ever was"

You're welcome - nice to hear that you're still enjoying TNA! I'm considering getting back in line myself. Like rai, I can't quite decide though - too many choices and not enough funds and space for non-stop addiction fixes.

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Anyone can look at your game ratings and figure out that your opinions on pinball are pretty useless.
TNA and SW get a 1, every game you own gets a 10 lol. After all, nothing can top Twister.

And he's a bitter White Sox fan to boot. Sure to be even more bitter soon as the Cubs make the playoffs yet again!

But I digress ... TNA is the best game ever! No wait ... it's the worst game ever! Damn - I need someone decisive to weigh in. OP - help us out. Surely by 172 (and counting!!!) posts in this thread, you can put this critical issue to rest. Which is it???

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-chance-to-talk-me-out-or-in-for-tna-?tu=tuna_delight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.