I’ve got my TNA due for production next month.
I’ve played TNA one time really liked it but since then have picked up DI and AFM, them’s the breaks when you are waiting 6 months for a pin. I only played 10-12 games of TNA so it’s just a taste. And did my buying DI and AFM kind of lessen my desire for TNA somewhat?
My pro list
-Spooky, Scott it’s nice to support the little guy
- short games and co-op and multi player and time run mode
- love the lights and music
- something *very different* from my other pins
My con list
- I’ve heard from 2-3 people say they got bored with it *real quick*
- maybe it’s a one trick pony? But sometimes if the one trick is very good that’s all you need.
- one person told me he wanted something different also but found that he doesn’t like different. My example is some people love pins from the 80s and some don’t. It’s possible if all pins were from the 80s I might not be into pinball at all. Maybe I’m into pinball because of the ramps and magnets and toys etc..