(Topic ID: 230813)

Last Action Hero sound and flashing lights

By Buellxb12r

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buellxb12r.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I just picked up this pin, already enjoying it but two things are frustrating me. One being the insane amount of flashing lights in the upper portion of the playfield. Especially during multiball it flashing so fast and bright that it actually makes me sick. Is there anything I can do to change to flashing of the upper playfield? Obviously I could switch out the LED flashing bulbs that came in it for standard bulbs which may help, but I do like how much they brighten the upper playfield when they are solid white.

Two, the sound is pretty bad but certainly not unbearable. I'm new to the sound modding, but I've researched a bit. What can I do to get new sound mods for this pin?

Thanks for the help!

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Pinsound is the best upgrade for this game. With a custom mix, the sound is better than new games. Check out the infor on the Last Action Hero owners thread. If you decide to spent the money on a Pinsound card, look at thecapn sound mix. As for the lights.... I haven't found a better soulution other than going back to regular bulbs.

Appreciate the information, I will look into purchasing the pinsound card. I feel like it would make a big difference. I'm surprised there's no easy way to make the upper playfield white lights remain solid white. I legitimately have to look away during certain game sequences when the flashing goes crazy. I would think I'm not the only one with this type of issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buellxb12r.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-sound-and-flashing-lights?tu=buellxb12r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.