4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by brenna98
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200406_182256 (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

One if the ball count switches is different and not sure if it is getting a good connection.

It usually says 4 balls missing.

My thoughts are to cut, clean and resolder the one in question.

Anything else to be aware of?

Ball counting on this has always been a little off.

20200406_182256 (resized).jpg20200406_182256 (resized).jpg
    #3 4 years ago

Couple things to fix. The second switch in from the left, the diode is in the wrong direction. Look at the white band , it's facing the opposite ways of the other switches. From what I can see in the picture.
    Also looks like you have 7 balls in a 6 ball game. Remove the extra ball.
    Do those two things and let us know how it works then

#4 4 years ago

Good eye on the diode.

#5 4 years ago

Kba78 thanks it worked! (I am truly greatfull, haven't played this game in 4 months because of that)

I had some new diodes so I swapped it out in the right direction and it works noticeably better.

Still spits out an extra ball at random.
    Now when extra ball drains it still plays.

No if I could just get that center scoop shot to not ricochet off 7 out of 10...

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from lowkeyfilms:

if I could just get that center scoop shot to not ricochet off 7 out of 10...

I hear people have good luck with adhesive backed foam weather stripping.
    Placing a small piece inside the hook of the scoop softens the hit so it falls in more.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-says-missing-balls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.