• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by DEN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hi guys.
Just got a last action hero data east pinball.
On storage for 11 years.
This morning i turned the game on and nothing happend for about half a minute, then all of a sudden game starts up, checks balls and turn on the dmd screen.
But now it turn on right away, what could couse this problem?

Its got switch problems, left inlane also activates outlane, does anyone have a schematic of row/collum for DE lah? Upload here could be great help. How can i find out about, if the problem is a short under playfield or on cpu board?

Upper left popbumper also activates lower pop and right slingshot. Any idea?

Also arnold says ill be back often while playing continually.

Video with very bad English, sorry

#2 1 year ago

Page 4 of the schematics at http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1416 has the row/collum information.
Disconnect the playfield and test using jumpers to determine if you have a board problem or a playfield wiring problem.
http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Data_East/Sega#On_Board.2FOff_Board_Switch_Matrix_Problem_Determination

#3 1 year ago

Nice, will work on that link at once, more problems:

#7 1 year ago

arnold saying i'll be back constantly indicates you have the common loose fuse clips on the power board, best to replace them all.
good luck

#8 1 year ago

Common? Whitch one? More info on this?

#9 1 year ago

Had the same issue with my LAH replace “ALL” fuse clips on “ALL” boards. They are the weak link in this era Data east games.

#10 1 year ago

while checking fuse holders, all fuces firm, one fuse F3 was loose on one end. I pressed holder solod on and now all ghost problems and often ill be back is gone. Thanks for your help

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Great American Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
PinSound
$ 229.99
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside