• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RETROCENGO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I really love my LAH Pinball, want to share this quick review with you guys

Any love for this sleeper? (still a cheap game)

#2 5 years ago

For around $2500, this game is a no brainer, especially as a first pin. Not many dmd games left at that price.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

For around $2500, this game is a no brainer, especially as a first pin. Not many dmd games left at that price.

With all the shots, scoopholes, captive balls, moving crane, dropsown targets, shaker motor, 6ball multiball and Arnold theme, I don’t understand why this pis is still in the low dmd end.
Few years back i saw LAH adds for around 1500 euro. Crazy much pin for that money

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

With all the shots, scoopholes, captive balls, moving crane, dropsown targets, shaker motor, 6ball multiball and Arnold theme, I don’t understand why this pis is still in the low dmd end.
Few years back i saw LAH adds for around 1500 euro. Crazy much pin for that money

Don't forget 3 playfield magnets. It's still hard to find good condition ones for $2500 right now though.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

This was Data East's strategy, aka 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag. This is the posterchild for why just adding features anywhere you can on a playfield doesn't make a game better.

#6 5 years ago

I've only played the game a few times at shows. The dealbreaker for me, like Jurassic Park, are the two adjacent scoopers. Not a fan of scoops in the middle area of the playfield, but that's what I prefer. This is one of the few DMD DE games I haven't owned and I'd try one out if one was for sale locally though.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This was Data East's strategy, aka 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag. This is the posterchild for why just adding features anywhere you can on a playfield doesn't make a game better.

I think its great with all the toys. Yes magnets are so awesome with 6ball multiball.
I havin a blast playing this pin.
Yes its definitely NOT easy to find a LAH in good condition, they are often pretty worn

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've only played the game a few times at shows. The dealbreaker for me, like Jurassic Park, are the two adjacent scoopers. Not a fan of scoops in the middle area of the playfield, but that's what I prefer. This is one of the few DMD DE games I haven't owned and I'd try one out if one was for sale locally though.

You will not regret it. Its one of the best bang for buck dmd pins out there

#9 5 years ago

More power to you, I hope you have a great time with it. Yeah the ticket area is usually worn down pretty bad.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

More power to you, I hope you have a great time with it. Yeah the ticket area is usually worn down pretty bad.

Thanks
Yes im really happy with the playfield protector. Important on LAH and GnR. That scoop in the middlenof pf, wears down the pf

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-pinball-machine-mini-review?hl=retrocengo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.