Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Spacemanratso09
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

LAH pst (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Now you can make your Last Action Hero Pinball machine "Great Again" with this novelty translite featuring our nations Last American Hero. This faithful reproduction highlights many of the political figures from the 2016 election year that made politics "fun again." Slide this into your pinball machine for your next party and count the double takes as your friends arrive and are stunned at this awesome transformation. Whether you lean to the right or a melting snowflake, this translite is guaranteed to entertain and inspire either patriotism or contempt for all. Email if interested. I will not respond to messages of"Is it still availlable" or death threats. This product is proudly made in the USA.

LAH pst (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

This is hilarious, nice job. You should seriously consider making this rather than just being an April fools joke.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

This is hilarious, nice job. You should seriously consider making this rather than just being an April fools joke.

Thanks, I actually did make it full size so if anyone really does want one they can PM me.

#4 1 year ago

That's good !

LTG : )

#5 1 year ago

Too funny
-Mike

#6 1 year ago

I saw this appear on Craigslist and got a good laugh out of it. Almost brought a tear to my eye. Apparently, others didn't think so as it was removed from Craigslist. If some people can't stand for something they feel good standing against something! I hope that you didn't get too many death threats. I think it's awesome. I know it took some time to make that so thank you!

1 year later
#7 3 months ago

I would get one if I could put my machine out where trumpers would pump quarters in it just to take their money
Otherwise this is a disgrace and should be changed to “Biggest American Liar”
Hats off to you though for seeing the money making aspect of 45 and his wacky politics but there is no where for him in pinball

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Great American Pinball
Boards
PinSound
2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 229.99
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside