• Latest reply 1 year ago by Mttw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F2540824-C7D9-4DED-A532-10911C35A4BD (resized).png
#1 1 year ago

im working on a last action hero and need help with the crane cam the crane will move all the way to the vuk where it picks up the ball and the motor continues to run as it should but the crane just stays there on the vuk side and never returns to the ball lock position, i know that the motor only turns one direction what i dont understand is how this cam thing functions cause it just stops like its stuck on something but i cant physically see anything, whats the trick to this? thanks guys!

#2 1 year ago

Are the two limit switches (#60 and #61) working correctly? It sounds like switch #60 is stuck closed.

From my understanding, the Cam pivots 145 degrees once the limit switch is tripped. If the switch doesn't trip open, then the Cam can't pivot.

#3 1 year ago

Following. My crane doesn’t stop long enough. Right before the ball kicks out it moves back to the left.
Edit

Check the switches and my crane wasn’t pushing hard enough on the left switch.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from NerdOnDemand206:

im working on a last action hero and need help with the crane cam the crane will move all the way to the vuk where it picks up the ball and the motor continues to run as it should but the crane just stays there on the vuk side and never returns to the ball lock position, i know that the motor only turns one direction what i dont understand is how this cam thing functions cause it just stops like its stuck on something but i cant physically see anything, whats the trick to this? thanks guys!

Have you done this?

F2540824-C7D9-4DED-A532-10911C35A4BD (resized).pngF2540824-C7D9-4DED-A532-10911C35A4BD (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.95
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Slap Save Creations

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-crane-issue-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.