20240317_164915 (resized).jpg
IMG20231222163745 (resized).jpg
20231217_164559 (resized).jpg
20231217_163932 (resized).jpg
20231119_150215 (resized).jpg
20231119_195951 (resized).jpg
bad_matrix (resized).jpg
20231022_194847 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zahner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2569 3 years ago
Quoted from Nelsonford218:

This is only my second machine and I just bought my first 6 months ago, so still pretty new to this! Can anyone tell me if they have 2 yellow wires going to pin 3 on the cn8 connector on the power supply board? Seems like it wouldn't be done from the factory and the connector has obviously been replaced poorly!
Also cn1 grey and white ground has been snipped and grounded to the power supply board.
On the ppb board wht/violet wire at pin 9 on the j5 connector has been grounded out too.
Were these likely done because of messed up pins?
Thanks in advance for any help!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Look at post #2383 in this topic for a good picture of the board. You’ll see your yellow wires.

#2579 3 years ago
Quoted from Dirtbike:

Ok everyone. Finaly decided that I'm going to pull the trigger on getting Pinsound for my LAH. Looking for advice on what exactly I will need to make this thing rock! It looks like ( if I'm seeing it correctly ) there are a few Data East items I may need to add to make everything work. Can anyone with this sound system let me know what exactly what you purchased to make it work?
Note - I have already upgraded all the speakers from the factory to new, including an external Polk Audio sub.
Thanks for you help!

In my Tommy I put in a pinsound board and then added PinWoofer speakers and amps. I love that set up. So, if you end up loving the ability to enhance the score but find the depth of sound a bit lacking with just the pinsound, as I did, then consider adding a PinWoofer set up. For me it was night and day and worth the small investment.

#2582 3 years ago
Quoted from Dirtbike:

Thanks guys for all the advice! Just placed the order for the Pinsound plus board, power booster and headphone jack station. I like the idea of being able to control the volume easily from the jack station. Can't wait to get the captain mix downloaded!
Thanks again!

Great decision. You’ll love this thing. It is really cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 18.95
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zahner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-club-come-on-in?tu=zahner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.