20240317_164915 (resized).jpg
IMG20231222163745 (resized).jpg
20231217_164559 (resized).jpg
20231217_163932 (resized).jpg
20231119_150215 (resized).jpg
20231119_195951 (resized).jpg
bad_matrix (resized).jpg
20231022_194847 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbpilot78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2189 4 years ago

Joining the club!Spent 14hrs on the road doing a double trade and was lucky to get this baby!

20190820_181542 (resized).jpg20190820_181542 (resized).jpg
#2191 4 years ago
Quoted from a1max1:

can someone take a high rez picture of under their playfield ? I need to see what connector the crane connects to. I cant seem to find it

Ill take one tomorrow when i get a chance

1 week later
#2194 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Picking up a LAH this Saturday, can't wait! It's been on my hit list for a while

Nice!Youll be happy you did,a great game

#2196 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Picked mine up yesterday and just finished doing a clean and wax! I have some new Cliffys on the way (the ones it came with are super beat), as well as a bunch of misc parts. Really fun game![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!Shes a beauty,i had to order some cliffys a few weeks ago too,hope it doesnt make the scoops too tough to shoot.I see you got the red letter ticket replacement too,looks sharp

#2199 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Thanks! I spent a bit of time last night fixing some stuff up on it. I replaced most of the rubbers with yellow and orange rubbers (unfortunately the Titan DB kit I used for sizes was wrong about the post ring sizes, so I need to order more rings for those). Rebuilt the flippers, replaced flippers, new chicken plastic, LEDs, and fixed the mini post replacement that was installed.
Basically I found that for whatever reason a previous owner had replaced the post next to the chicken scoop with a screw in mini post, that thing was chewing up the playfield around it. I ordered a new post, but couldn't get it through the hole, so I went to expand it and found a broken screw in there...so that must be why the screw-in style post was in there. Eventually I got it out, and also spent the time fixing a chip in the playfield nearby that area. Overall I'm happy with how it came out. The chip fix isn't perfect, but you really have to scrutinize to find it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice job fixing that,impressive work

#2200 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Is the music on this game insanely repetitive or is there a setting I need to change? Mine just plays the same audio over and over until I use the smart missile. I took a video here:

Somethings wrong there man,that music is for when your in the cat millions mode,shouldnt ever start a ball with that music and thank god thats not the only track,not sure whats going on but def a problem

#2202 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Good to know, I'll track it down. It seems to be intermittent now that I'm paying attention to it. I saw someone in the thread mention audio issues related to the voltage going to the sound board, so I'll check that tomorrow. I also seem to be running old code so I'll burn new eproms as well, just in case it's a bad rom.

Sounds like a good place to start,keep us posted

2 months later
#2285 4 years ago

Got a set of cliffys,still sealed,see ad for details,thanks

20191118_191504 (resized).jpg20191118_191504 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbpilot78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-club-come-on-in?tu=tbpilot78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.