20231217_163932 (resized).jpg
20231119_150215 (resized).jpg
20231119_195951 (resized).jpg
bad_matrix (resized).jpg
20231022_194847 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231020-174709_Chrome (resized).jpg
bad_switch (resized).jpg
recherche switch (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2628 3 years ago

Bought a LAH last night and bringing it in the house later today.

Oooof, $400 for a Pinsound? I enjoy customizing my Stern games with Pinball Browser (added videos to Aerosmith; custom music for Mustang; Ghostbusters; Metallica; Star Trek Pro), but that's a $20 expense.

That mix above, the AC/DC "Dynamite" callout, seems to be too intrusive, interrupts the songs and plays way too often during gameplay. I get the idea, but doesn't work for me.

#2630 3 years ago
Quoted from smailskid:

To each their own I guess.
I don't know if you have Cliffys on your game but they make that scoop alot tougher to hit. I can't hit the scoop reliably enough that the Dynamite callout is heard too much...

No Cliffys installed and likely will not install them even though there is some scoop wear. I typically do not like the negative affect Cliffys have on making scoop shots.

#2631 3 years ago

Version 1.05 ROM was installed, so I burned 1.12 and 1.13 chips tonight. Will play on 1.12 for a few days and then install the 1.13 chip. In cases like this I prefer to play a bit on the original code before installing custom code. Otherwise I can’t appreciate the changes made since I wouldn’t know any better.

All 3 magnet fuses were blown and I replaced them. The magnet action is so cool! Shaker board was missing a fuse and now it really comes to life when the crane is moving. Was barely rumbling with one of the three fuses missing.

Removed the cool white LEDs from the back box and replaced with incandescent, so now Arnold has normal skin tones instead of looking as if he was in 7-11 under fluorescent lights.

2 weeks later
#2634 3 years ago

Those switches take a pounding. Go into diagnostic test mode and test them. I had to adjust the switch inside the trough because the ball was not triggering in when going in the right scoop.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, SC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-club-come-on-in?tu=pomc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.