20240317_164915 (resized).jpg
IMG20231222163745 (resized).jpg
20231217_164559 (resized).jpg
20231217_163932 (resized).jpg
20231119_150215 (resized).jpg
20231119_195951 (resized).jpg
bad_matrix (resized).jpg
20231022_194847 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gman4737.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1024 6 years ago

Hi guys . I just recently purchased my first pinball machine the LAH of course! I love it! I had a question though. I'm very new to all of this now do the high scores work on these machines? It cycles through characters names in the movies with their score. Also is there a way to reset the high score if that needs to be done? Thank you!

#1030 6 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

The names associated with the high scores are just a fun way of ranking the scores. When you beat a high score, you'll still get to enter your initials. Then it will show up as something like "GMN #2 Danny 780,000,000".
You can reset the scores from the adjustments menu. Also, any time you take out the batteries (assuming you have batteries, not nvram) or the RAM chip, you'll lose the scores.
Do you have a paper manual for the game? If not, look up the game at IPDB.org and you can download one there, it will give you a walkthrough of how to get into the adjustments and what options there are.

Thank you very much I will do that!

1 month later
#1043 6 years ago

So I have a question guys. Keep in mind I am completely new to this you'll have to treat me as if i know nothing lol. So lately I've been having some trouble with my machine. It would take a while to load up and then finally say I'll be back a few times before it said it completely. Then it would work. So this time when I turned it on it said a ball was missing. It was stuck in the part that shoots it up so I removed it and it went back to where the other balls were like it should and it let me start a game. However now the game won't start when I click start it just shows 00. And when it was started if it got past the 00 it wouldn't shoot the balls at all. I would keep pulling the trigger and everything seemed to be working with the sounds and light except the shooter. What do you think is wrong with it? Thank you!

#1045 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Sounds like a wire came off of the coil. If you take the glass off does everything register if you hit it manually?

Sorry I could have sworn I replied to this already but it isn’t showing up. When you say everything register what do you mean exactly? I think it has a power supply issue because now it won’t even load up the screen or do anything. It just freezes on a pixelated screen. And the lights in the back even appear to be kind of dim. But I have no idea where to start to figure out or fix the issue.

6 months later
#1356 5 years ago

Hello! I posted a while back around the end of last year when I first joined. I ended up replacing some of the boards and it did fix the issue issue I was having. I replaced 520-5021-00 and 520-5047-02. I had a friend helping me and we spend hours testing fuses and replacing them and ended up resorting to purchasing new boards. I figured the boards in there were almost 30 years old anyway, and it was clear some rigging had been done lol.

Anyway, I'm really trying to learn about this stuff and I'll be honest I'm a complete noob. I just purchased Pinball Machine Care And Maintenance because I read on here it was a great resource for starting out. I also bought the physical manual for this machine as well. I know I've already made some mistakes but I really want to learn about these machines!

That being said, I would love any feedback or ideas for someone new to the hobby and ideas for customizing my machine

For this specific machine I am having some issues with the ripper. My f9 fuse blows as soon as I turn on the machine so the physical part doesn't work. Sometimes it senses when I hit the ball in and lights up for scoring but the majority of the time it does not. This machine also makes a loud buzzing sound. I've noticed around the playfield there are also a few missing nuts to fasten parts down that I'd like to find replacements for.

Sorry for the long post, again I'm new and any feedback is appreciated! Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gman4737.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-club-come-on-in?tu=gman4737 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.