20240317_164915 (resized).jpg
IMG20231222163745 (resized).jpg
20231217_164559 (resized).jpg
20231217_163932 (resized).jpg
20231119_150215 (resized).jpg
20231119_195951 (resized).jpg
bad_matrix (resized).jpg
20231022_194847 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Antennaejim.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#938 6 years ago

Joining today the project starts

IMG_3618 (resized).JPGIMG_3618 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#952 6 years ago
Quoted from TrueJedi:

Does anyone know what sound rom is associated with the Match game at the phase in which the guy is being thrown through the window. I'm getting distorted sound at some parts, but it's common and clear during the match portion as the guy is thrown through the window. I checked wires and contacts which all seem fine. Other sounds and voices work just fine. Thinking I need to replace one of the sound roms. Thanks.

I had a similar issue. I just replaced all 3 of them since the machine is almost 30 years old anyway the rest could go at any time! It's not expensive to do so.

1 week later
#960 6 years ago
Quoted from robx46:

Looks awesome! But I can't find a damn thing on ebay

Try emailing this guy I just ordered the alt translite of Arnold in mid jump as others have on here. it's the same guy on eBay selling the trump version

[email protected]

1 month later
#976 6 years ago
Quoted from Scorch:

Not sure if this is already somewhere in this thread, but does anyone have any tips on how to replace the bulbs on the left side of the field past the CRANE targets to the left of the ramp?
It looks like I pretty much would have to remove half the playfield to get to them, and I don't even see a way to get to those bulbs from underneath the playfield.
Surely they didn't design a game that needs to be fully dismantled to replace a single bulb!

Gotta remove the plastics to get to them. LED all of it and you won't have to do it again for many years I striped the playfield when I did mine.

IMG_3975 (resized).JPGIMG_3975 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#980 6 years ago

How far before the switch does it stop? Is it possible the plastics that hold the switch on the left are off slightly and can be moved inward to activate the switch sooner?

1 month later
#1013 6 years ago
Quoted from Bos007:

I added a pushbutton parallel to the 'reset drop target bank'-switch, right underneath the pistol.

If you set the drop targets up higher you won’t have this issue and no need for a bypass switch

2 weeks later
#1027 6 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Should the posts holding the captive balls have sleeves or no sleeves? Or variable, as a way of adjusting difficulty?
I find the captive balls, especially the left one, nearly impossible to hit with sleeves on.

Use thin sleeves.

I have titans silicone in my last action hero and tales from the crypt ball captures. I used their slim stern post cover and they work great!

08FEE4B3-3EDD-4EAB-8AC9-603C3975657D (resized).jpeg08FEE4B3-3EDD-4EAB-8AC9-603C3975657D (resized).jpeg
DF98F305-1424-4D97-A311-FD9747D282FA (resized).jpegDF98F305-1424-4D97-A311-FD9747D282FA (resized).jpeg
1B4644E2-F75F-451E-B478-760CCE12A3E9 (resized).jpeg1B4644E2-F75F-451E-B478-760CCE12A3E9 (resized).jpeg

2 months later
#1058 6 years ago

240v 3A slow blow is the correct fuse for the magnets and there are 3 of them one for each magnet. anything above 3A and you risk magnet burn marks on your playfield.

#1060 6 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Joined the club this week. I'm having a blast playing it and cleaning it up.
Anyone have pictures of different color rubber for the posts and slings? I'm looking at all the Titan options and thinking about getting creative.

Read through the pages on this post there are some examples!

#1065 6 years ago

If any of you start having issues with your flippers I have documented a correction for this issue so I don’t get random dead flippers from my EOS switch. I documented with photos and info since I had to modify the original fix that only shows how to correct a 3 flipper solid state board.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-flipper-board-updates

2 weeks later
#1082 6 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

My right flipper just started to drop randomly, and sometimes not go up when I press the flipper. It's intermittent. I felt the coil after a game and it was pretty hot, and the left coil wasn't. Should I be looking at replacing the coil, or adjusted the EOS switch? I was too lazy to try anything out tonight. Flippers were rebuilt about 6 months ago. I have a rottendog flipper board in it.

I posted a fix for the random dropping flipper issue and how to modify the original board to correct this issue.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-flipper-board-updates

2 weeks later
#1098 6 years ago
Quoted from Uofkgrad1990:

Just ordered the NVRAM. I need to replace the post sleeves for the right side captured ball. I saw that Titan sells Stern Slim post sleeves. Does anyone know if these will work? I thought the slim would be best to so that the captured ball isn't quite as hard to hit.

Yep I have them on mine

1 week later
#1116 6 years ago

The blades pry off just fine with a tiny eyeglasses flat blade driver

3 months later
#1265 5 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I don't think you can get a color display yet...at least from ColorDMD anyways.

Actually sometime this year you will all be pleasantly surprised..... A little birdie told me!

3 months later
#1707 5 years ago

4 months later
#1943 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, now I have to ask. What is the tar pit?

The large blue molded plastic on the left side of the playfield. Nobody makes them. Also another rare item to reproduce would be the blue flasher lense Cover’s. Pure unobtanium!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
Boards
Slap Save Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Antennaejim.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-club-come-on-in?tu=Antennaejim and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.