Topic Stats

• 1,965 posts
  • 225 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by clempo
  • Topic is favorited by 76 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 436 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190214_134248 (resized).jpg
20190214_134230 (resized).jpg
20190212_233034 (resized).jpg
20190210_002902 (resized).jpg
20190210_002851 (resized).jpg
T2 (resized).jpg
T1 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
20190129_210721 (resized).jpg
TopperEmblem (resized).png
20190204_214407 (resized).jpg
SpinnerBack (resized).jpg
SpinnerFront (resized).jpg
ChickenPlastic (resized).jpg
IMG_1811 (resized).JPG
S2 (resized).jpg

There are 1965 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 40.
#1951 5 days ago
Quoted from Beaumistim:

... my machine is the so called "test" machine.

There might be more than one 'test' machine out in the wild.... Glad that more than one LAH owner can help out Mr. Tant. He's doing a great job for the LAH community!

#1952 5 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Since I don't have the machine, I don't know much about it. What is the purpose of that, and why did they not theme it (is it just clear on everyone's machine)?
I could certainly made a decal for it, but have a few concerns/needs:
1) Really odd shape, so I would need an exact trace including screw holes or for someone to actually let me borrow their plastic for decal development.
2) Since it is so close to another plastic, color matching is a concern. Again, I don't own the machine, so it would be best if I actually had one of the plastics with film on it and plenty of blue so I can do my best to match color & style.
3) How many would be interested in actually buying the decal. It takes effort to design and create this stuff, so I don't like doing it if I can't get at least 5-10 people interested.

I would be interested as well

#1953 5 days ago

I always see that plastic with a red bulb under it. That should probably be taken into consideration when designing art for it. I assume the red was to tie in with the curtains on the playfield next to it.

#1954 5 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Since I don't have the machine, I don't know much about it. What is the purpose of that, and why did they not theme it (is it just clear on everyone's machine)?
I could certainly made a decal for it, but have a few concerns/needs:
1) Really odd shape, so I would need an exact trace including screw holes or for someone to actually let me borrow their plastic for decal development.
2) Since it is so close to another plastic, color matching is a concern. Again, I don't own the machine, so it would be best if I actually had one of the plastics with film on it and plenty of blue so I can do my best to match color & style.
3) How many would be interested in actually buying the decal. It takes effort to design and create this stuff, so I don't like doing it if I can't get at least 5-10 people interested.

Clear on mine too. Maybe the best thing to do is reuse some PF art rather recreating. Or perhaps make a collage from PF art. PM me if you want PF pics to play around with.

#1955 4 days ago

First thought was blue background with continuation of film graphic, and maybe an explosion above the light.

#1956 3 days ago

Still work in progress....

20190212_233034 (resized).jpg
#1957 3 days ago

New to the group, just picked up full working LAH. Great machine. I've had the DE Star Wars and DE Batman and this LAH is pretty fun to play. Already ordered the alt translite (no more big head for me). I'm planning on going thru it this weekend and I'm sure I'll have some questions as I get into it. May have to get the new topper decal from Tantrum.

#1958 2 days ago

I just put the new chicken plastic scoop cover in my LAH. It is real nice work from Mr_Tantrum! The plastic is about twice as thick as the original. Anyone needing this plastic should get one from Chris. The colors are real nice and it fits perfectly. Mine was broken in two. Glad to have this fixed. Thanks to Chris for making these parts!

#1959 2 days ago

Here are a couple of pictures of the new scoop plastic from Mr_Tantrum. The colors look better than the photos show.

20190214_134230 (resized).jpg20190214_134248 (resized).jpg

#1960 21 hours ago

Is there a way to increase the angle of movement of the crane? Right now I have to make the switches protrude a lot to be hit. I want the crane to stop closer to the VUK and closer to the tar pit wall to fix my problem with flying balls. When I adjust the switches shorter, the crane does not reach them. My crane swings perfectly centered between the two switches so I don't think it is a problem with the adjustment under the crane cabin (above the playfield) that every one talks about.

#1961 13 hours ago

Hi Folks

My LAH crane seems slow

I have 2 motors and gear boxes - same results

Also the pitch of the crane doesn’t let the ball roll up the holding area there an adjustment or just the main holding screw ?

Any ideas ?

Otherwise love this game but the main toy is king

#1962 10 hours ago

Hi

Can someone please post a picture of the ceramic cap that is on the crane motor ?

Thank you

#1963 9 hours ago
Quoted from clempo:

Is there a way to increase the angle of movement of the crane? Right now I have to make the switches protrude a lot to be hit. I want the crane to stop closer to the VUK and closer to the tar pit wall to fix my problem with flying balls. When I adjust the switches shorter, the crane does not reach them. My crane swings perfectly centered between the two switches so I don't think it is a problem with the adjustment under the crane cabin (above the playfield) that every one talks about.

Don't forget that you can also adjust the distance of your VUK wireform with the two screws that hold it in place. There is room to play with the VUK positioning. Be careful though cause adjusting the wireform can alter how your ball shoots up and may not make it up to the next level correctly.

#1964 9 hours ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Hi Folks
My LAH crane seems slow
I have 2 motors and gear boxes - same results
Also the pitch of the crane doesn’t let the ball roll up the holding area there an adjustment or just the main holding screw ?
Any ideas ?
Otherwise love this game but the main toy is king

If you have tried two different motors and have got the same results then your culprit may be your PSU to the motor. The voltage may be weak. If your ball isn't rolling down to the holding position then you need to adjust the level of your game and you can also adjust the crane screw. Sometimes you can give the crane a little pitch and screw it back down.

#1965 9 hours ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Don't forget that you can also adjust the distance of your VUK wireform with the two screws that hold it in place. There is room to play with the VUK positioning. Be careful though cause adjusting the wireform can alter how your ball shoots up and may not make it up to the next level correctly.

That's a good suggestion, but I'm afraid it will not be enough.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 229.99
$ 50.00
There are 1965 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 40.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside