Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by GOOSE202
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I'm looking for someone who sells the latest cpu ROMs and sound ROM for my last action hero

#3 8 years ago

John Wart Jr should have you covered. Great guy.

http://www.thatpinballplace.com/eproms/de.html

#4 8 years ago

Thanks!

#5 8 years ago

The sound sometimes goes crazy and starts saying "I'll be back" over & over. Does anyone know if I change out the sound ROMs will it fix this?

#6 8 years ago

I doubt that is a rom problem. It's possible, but more likely a bad connector or power problem causing the sound board to reset repeatedly.

#7 8 years ago

Okay thanks!

#8 8 years ago

You want the latest roms anyway, John is fantastic, he will get them right out to you after you order. Might as well start there.

#9 8 years ago

Thanks I have already ordered them but haven't got them yet. I'm going to try this first hope it works. Its got to make it play better. I ordered all 5 ROMs.

#10 8 years ago

Also, are the ribbon cables originals? I would order a new set of those from Ed at Great plains electronics, remember those cables are over 20 years old if original and do tend to have failures... One quick thing you can do is to try to reseat those ribbon cables, sometimes taking them off and putting them back on fixes issues. Just be very careful when you put them back on, miss a pin or two and you have new problems, sometimes they can be tricky.

#11 8 years ago

Thanks I have tried unplugging the ribbon and plunging back. I thought that might fix it but it didn't.

#12 8 years ago

Todd from TNT just did a video about LAH on Youtube.

#13 8 years ago

All the ribbons?

#14 8 years ago

Got the new rams earlier put them in and unplugged all the ribbons while I was in there. Fired it and played it for about one hour. Everything worked great and the sound was better than ever with no skips or dead spots or repeats. Thanks again for everyones help!

#15 8 years ago

Fantastic, always great when a problem is gone

#16 8 years ago

I watched several videos of Todd from TNT. They were great he looks like he knows a lot about pinball.

2 months later
#17 7 years ago

Hello
I also have a LAH BUT MY SOUND JUST STOPPED, EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS GREAT BUT NO SOUND, ANY IDEALS. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE ISSUE COULD BE. I HAVE RESEATED ALL CONECTIONS. GAME IS TERRIBLE WITHOUT SOUND.
THANKS FOR ANY HELP HERE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.