(Topic ID: 181534)

Laserriffic - close for restructure of comapny?? any info?

By Magicchiz

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Cserold
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LaserrificWebsite (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laseriffic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I am fine the company is fine , it's just time to take a step back and take a good look at my business. There are several aspects of the business that were lacking and not where I wanted it to be. We have been so busy ( thanks to all of you ) that I could not find one moment to sit back and fix or work on anything that I wanted to do. I finally got to the point that I had to shut it down, being one person it was impossible to keep up. I filled all prior commitments, passed on a few and now I have all the time I need to fix everything.. New website, better shipping rates outsourcing many of the things we do in house to help speed the building process. I hired a business consulting company and they are guiding me along, how long will this take??? As long as needed, I have no date set to re open but when I do know that all is good and we are ready to go. The following company's carry most of my items and you can go to them in the interim.. PBL, Cointakers, Marco , PPS , BAA

Thanks for the concern, It makes me feel like this will all be worth it.
    Take Care

Joe

1 week later
    #11 7 years ago

Thanks for everyone's patience. I will be re opening the store tomorrow morning , it's not 100% finished but it should take orders. We have USPS direct shipping now so hopefully things will be better.

Joe

#12 7 years ago

We had some major shipping issues but all have been fixed and we also have overseas shipping now.

Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laseriffic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laserriffic-close-for-restructure-of-comapny-any-info?tu=laseriffic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.