5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jathomp22
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2013-10-31 19.12.47.jpg
    SAM_1289.JPG
    SAM_1287.JPG
    SAM_1292.JPG
    SAM_1286.JPG
    SAM_1792.JPG
    SAM_1786.JPG
    SAM_1785.JPG
    SAM_1780.JPG
    SAM_1788.JPG
    SAM_1670.JPG
    SAM_1779.JPG
    SAM_1782.JPG

#1 5 years ago

Well Expo is over and things have settled down a bit so I am having a 2 day sale, here is a list of items ready to ship.

Pop Bumper Wall art $25.00 Any Color + shipping ( buy 3 free shipping Continental US only..sorry)
    Pop Bumper Clocks $30.00 Any Color + shipping ( mix and match 2 pops / 1 clock free shipping..)

Under Cabinet Lighting Kits $50.00 ( These are not led strips, these are molded modules with the leds inside linked together.) These are for direct hook up to you machine, instructions with pics are provided no remotes or controllers included.

Toppers:
    Hulk $150.00
    Avengers $150.00
    CSI $150.00

Please go to http://www.laseriffic.com/contact-us/ and send me all the info listed.

Thanks
    Joe

SAM_1782.JPG
    SAM_1779.JPG
    SAM_1670.JPG
    SAM_1788.JPG
    SAM_1780.JPG
    SAM_1785.JPG
    SAM_1786.JPG

#2 5 years ago

Pop bumper COCKS?

Joe....what did you do last night?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Pop bumper COCKS?
    Joe....what did you do last night?

Played WoZ.. How about you??

#4 5 years ago

Contact sent, a pop bumper clock for my 'gameroom (office)'. Even my wife likes it.

#5 5 years ago

Hi Joe .

"CLOCKS" ( with an 'L' ) .. look great .. but weren't they going to be made with a 12-point star ?

Also do you still make the Hells Bell decal plates for ACDC .. I have a friend who is after a set . I have sent him your website link and told him to get in touch . He may also be interested in a train topper for ACDC .

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from MIL:

Hi Joe .
    "CLOCKS" ( with an 'L' ) .. look great .. but weren't they going to be made with a 12-point star ?
    Also do you still make the Hells Bell decal plates for ACDC .. I have a friend who is after a set . I have sent him your website link and told him to get in touch . He may also be interested in a train topper for ACDC .

I decided to stick with what a pop bumper looked like so I never changed the star. I do have a few decals left and now 4 trains, I also have 10 drum mods left as well. I also have 2 complete sets of Kiss Pops for $150.00

#7 5 years ago

I also have 1 sets of red/blue mixed coasters and 4 sets of solid red. $25.00

SAM_1792.JPG

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

I also have 2 sets of red/blue mixed coasters and 4 sets of solid red. $25.00

SAM_1792.JPG 542 KB

I want to add a set of coasters to my order. Second email sent.

#9 5 years ago

Just ordered.
    Including a cLock. Just wanted to be clear that there is an "L" in that.

Thanks Joe!

#10 5 years ago

Should I ordered a rubber kit for my new cLock?

#11 5 years ago

It was early when I posted it, it even made me laugh..

#12 5 years ago

Bump .. day 2. Only 2 AC/DC Train toppers left.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

BEST....TOPPER....EVER!!!

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

Quoted from PinFan4Life:

BEST....TOPPER....EVER!!!

Best looking topper I have ever seen!! I bought mine before I bought the pin so I knew that I wouldn't miss out on it. It rocks!!

#15 5 years ago

The Train Topper is indeed an awesome topper.

#16 5 years ago

Thanks everyone.. I still have 2 left and the sale goes till midnight. METLE $165.00

#17 5 years ago

Thanks for the order joe.

#18 5 years ago

Just ordered a train topper and must say I am pretty stoked about it. Thanks Joe.

#19 5 years ago

Bump for the Train

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

Thanks everyone.. I still have 2 left and the sale goes till midnight. METLE $165.00

If you can, can you supply an image to this...please.
    Thanks

#21 5 years ago

Just in case anyone has forgotten how good the train looks. I am surprised there is still one left.

SAM_1289.JPG

SAM_1292.JPG

SAM_1287.JPG

SAM_1286.JPG

#22 5 years ago

Thanks for the quick shipment. Coasters and clock look great. I'm going to have to come up with a backlight scenario for the clock!

2013-10-31 19.12.47.jpg

#23 5 years ago

Got my BoP and it's BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks.

#24 5 years ago

Got my order today also. Looks great!
    Thanks Joe!

#25 5 years ago

If anyone is on the fence about the AC/DC topper, it is truly awesome. Besides WOZ, it's the only topper I have. Looks incredible lit up.

#26 5 years ago

Glad to hear everyone is happy.. The AC/DC Train topper is officially over, last one is on it's way.

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

Glad to hear everyone is happy.. The AC/DC Train topper is officially over, last one is on it's way.

Now someone just needs to sell me a pinball machine to put this topper on

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside