• 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DPTL.png
PYX-IR44key_controller.pdf (PDF preview)
Batman_006.jpg
Batman_007.jpg
Batman_008.jpg
TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#2 12 years ago

One of your very best yet. I think they look AMAZING with a little less going on. This one is PERFECT!

#3 12 years ago

Very cool! Almost makes me want to get a TZ... Almost. Don't get any ideas Dave.

#4 12 years ago

Just a heads up BSD is next. It is being designed now.

#5 12 years ago

i think it looks great.

i was wondering, since you don't put names of the machine on your topper, maybe on some of them if it fits with the theme why not put Pinball abbreviations somewhere in the background TZ, SM, AFM ...
just an idea.

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

since you don't put names of the machine on your topper,

The names are all on the pinball backglass I never understood why they also needed to be right above it on the topper. I kind of like that he doesn't do that myself.

#7 12 years ago

WOW!!!! Definitely one of the best.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

beatmaster said:since you don't put names of the machine on your topper,
The names are all on the pinball backglass I never understood why they also needed to be right above it on the topper. I kind of like that he doesn't do that myself.

+1, main reason I've never liked/been interested in toppers for my pins, is because as good as they looked they all seemed redundant IMO but these toppers are fantastic really add something "extra" visually, great work.

#9 12 years ago

Well one reason I dont use names is for copyright reasons. You can change art to work but names are names and those are copyrighted. I run a thin line with my designs but they are ALWAYS different than the original art

#10 12 years ago

OK, I think I may have found a TZ topper that I like! Good job! Let me know when these become available. Looks good!

#11 12 years ago

I will make a post when I get them to PBL

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

beatmaster said:since you don't put names of the machine on your topper,

i do agree myself, i was just wondering.

don't get me wrong what he does is amazing and looking forward for those topper too.

#13 12 years ago

This WILL be on my TZ!

Thanks for doing these. Loving them.

#14 12 years ago

By the way, are these color changing lights, or just different options of colors that you can order?

#15 12 years ago

Sick!
Please do one for MB!

#16 12 years ago

Everything I do going forward is color changing and I just ordered 200 of the new controllers I have come across. I am doing MB right now and will post it tonight in less than an hour. Attached is the new controllers that will come with every topper.

Joe

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Everything I do going forward is color changing and I just ordered 200 of the new controllers I have come across. I am doing MB right now and will post it tonight in less than an hour. Attached is the new controllers that will come with every topper.
Joe

Attachments PYX-IR44key_controller.pdf (234.1 KB, 1 downloads) 6 minutes old

Nice. What I like about that controller is that it gives you options, so you can set it to one color if you want. I don't know that I'd want a color changer on all of these toppers. For example, I don't think that color changing would look good on Tron.

#18 12 years ago

Makes me want to raise the bulkheads in the basement!

#19 12 years ago

love it ---- i all ready have your cv , sttng and tf toppers

#20 12 years ago

I would love to see the rest of Rod's head completed Laseriffic.
It looks awkward with the top missing. Do you have a space constraint (height-wise)?
As for the rest of your samples...
Night and day differences compared to the older PL offerings.
I would also love to see a newer TRON with Rinzler, or maybe even the dynamic duo... DAFT PUNK!

DPTL.pngDPTL.png
That would be sweeeeeet!

#21 12 years ago

Copyrights Nimblepin.. If I put a full version up I could have problems, this is abstract art. Tron will not be redone..Too many sold to redo it. If you would like a different Tron then we could do it under my custom topper service just for you.

Joe

#22 12 years ago

When will Terry have these?

#23 12 years ago

You do very nice work!

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

When will Terry have these?

Not soon enough my friend not soon enough. I've been chomping at the bit myself. Not sure about this particular topper but he said he will have some new ones available on his site and PBL by the second week of this month.

#25 12 years ago

I think it looks great! I agree with NP that it would be better if the head wasn't cut off, but it's certainly not worth getting sued over.

#26 12 years ago

Here is the scoop.. I am picking up 200 sheets of acrylic today. The Chinese have their holiday starting today and everything is shipping out on the 5th of April.. I should have everything in hand by the 12th of April.. this I was not expecting. I have alot of the toppers made so it just a matter of time and building.. I might be a little longer than expected but I have hired on a guy to help me push this along..I am more frustrated than you guys since the requests are stacking up my email and the custom work has already hit the 50 order + mark. I will do all I can and yes Terry @ PBL will have them as soon as humanly possible. As for the head, it does look good when lit and the jar head cut will not bother you once it's lit on top of the machine.

I will also say Dracula is done and I would show you but then we can't play " Guess the design and win contest"

Joe

#27 12 years ago

Wow already 50 custom orders! I'm glad things appear to be taking off for you. Thanks for all the effort you are putting in to provide the pinball community with awesome topper options! We all know these things don't happen over night we are just excited about the new products you are coming up with.

#28 12 years ago

I appreciate that. I just got a email from China that all goods will Ship out the 9th. I will have these to Terry by the 16th of April sorry for the delay but they will be worth the wait.

Joe

#29 12 years ago

Here's an update.. Acrylic is in, Channels being powder coated, harnesses being made. MM and Spiderman will be at PBL next week but only a few to start. The leds ship out Friday but I have enough to get things started.
I will be discontinuing Transformers and Sporanos. PBL has few left of each and then there will be no more made or redone.
I hope to have everything released at PBL by the 16th of April. Then my site will go up and custom orders will begin. We have done one custom already and the client was very happy maybe he'll chime in.

Joe

#30 12 years ago

Can I reserve a MM and SM directly, or are they only available thru Terry?

#31 12 years ago

Joe,

Thanks for keeping everyone up to date on this entire process. It definitely shows your level of professionalism and customer service. If you have had a custom order for a GNR I would love to see it when it is finished(You have my email). I am waiting patiently for the SM & Simpsons so I can get it ordered and put onto my pins. Any chance of getting my hands on one of the few SM's next week? Haha, or is it only good things come to those who wait.

Thanks for the update!

Loren

#32 12 years ago

Hi Joe.
What will the Scared Stiff and T2 Toppers look like? Hmmmmm?

#33 12 years ago

Clint,
I asked the same question last week (through pm) and Joe made it sound as though we would have to get them through PBL or his website when he finally gets it up and running. I am sure he will clarify though.

#34 12 years ago

...and stop calling me Clint!

#35 12 years ago

joe the toppers look great, I will be getting one for tz.

#36 12 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Clint,
I asked the same question last week (through pm) and Joe made it sound as though we would have to get them through PBL or his website when he finally gets it up and running. I am sure he will clarify though.

Thanks. Guess I'll just have to wait in line with the other hooligans.

#37 12 years ago

Hello Everybody
Loren - If I do a custom GnR for someone that will be a commissioned project and not repeated for anybody else but the person who commissioned it. If you want I can also do one for you.
Gambit1313 - For right now what I will have is going to go through Terry, I have a deal in place with him. I wish I could have enough for him and I but his site is ready and mine is not..yet.
Spfxted- If I told you then how could we play my giveaway.. T2 has not even been addressed yet and SS is being worked on.
tatman9999- Thank you.

TSPP update hint - EXPLOSIONS!

Joe

#38 12 years ago

Gotcha Joe,
The reason I mentioned the GNR was from your post on the Laseriffic Spiderman thread.....
If you want something custom and you don't care if I run more ( if it's marketable ) than I eat the fee.

Not sure if someone payed for a custom GNR and didn't care if others were to have the same type on their game. That is why I mentioned it.

#39 12 years ago

Ok.. Loren it really all depends on what the commission is. If it's something dead on... get it, then I can't market it. If it's safe then I will but that will be up to the client .

#40 12 years ago

Absolutely....I get that. I wouldn't want you or anyone to even come close to getting in trouble. I am just glad that you are able to provide all of us with a great product and a different selection from what has been out there. They look great!

#41 12 years ago

Cool! Scared Stiff
Elvira
Eyeball
Bat
Spider
Web
...can't wait!

#42 12 years ago

You left out Boobs! just kiddin..

#43 12 years ago

You better NOT be!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 132.00
10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 1,059.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 12.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-twilight-zone-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.