(Topic ID: 237274)

Laseriffic toppers- where to get adaptor?

By jake35

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I bought a topper for my CP a few months back. Just now getting around to installing it, but I can't locate the part that goes into the driver board (which then connects to the connector on the topper). I'm sure it was probably included but for some reason I can't find it. I messaged Laseriffic on their site last week but no response. Anyone know where to get this part?

#2 5 years ago

I'm sure it's 6vdc, cut the connector off, put tiny alligator clips on the wires and clip the one lead on TP 101(+) and the other lead on ground, if it doesn't work reverse the polarity, easiest way to do it if you can't find the piggyback connector for the PC board.

#3 5 years ago

I have adapters in stock, not on website, but they are a whopping $12.95 we have plenty of spares

Greg M
    Pinballpro.com

1 month later
    #4 4 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

I bought a topper for my CP a few months back. Just now getting around to installing it, but I can't locate the part that goes into the driver board (which then connects to the connector on the topper). I'm sure it was probably included but for some reason I can't find it. I messaged Laseriffic on their site last week but no response. Anyone know where to get this part?

If you’re still having issues with this please get ahold of me at [email protected] or call me at(570)898-9101

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-toppers-where-to-get-adaptor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.