6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pchdetc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I just wanted to give a shout out to Joe at Laseriffic. He goes above and beyond for his customers. Without going into too much detail I recently bought one of his toppers used online. The seller did not send everything to hook it up. I contacted Joe and he helped me get a working topper. Best customer service I've ever seen in a company. I'm a customer for life.

#2 6 years ago

Nice! Thanks for sharing -- and I agree, transactions with Joe have all been great.

While on the subject of awesome people/companies, I hope I can also insert a shout out to pinnovators-- I also bought a used kit and had the wrong adapter board. Emailed, and right away they were sending me out the one I needed for cost of shipping. Love companies like this! Amazing customer service always wins in my book!

#3 6 years ago

100 per agree , Joe is the best!!!, he just needs to make more and quit discontinuing them ,haha

#4 6 years ago

Heck yeah. Joe is great. Bought many a topper from Joe. That just reminded me of something......I need to buy some more toppers!

#5 6 years ago

Joe has exceptional customer service. He also does a lot of little things for the hobby behind the scenes, like designing and making awards for pinball tournaments. A+ in my book.

#6 6 years ago

Just curious before I ask joe himself -- it says toppers are built to order but some say out of stock -- that doesn't mean discontinued right? Just maybe missing parts to build out right now or something?

#7 6 years ago

Nope. Sometimes that means finito. I asked about an old Hulk 3D topper but he no longer has the files so would be extra cost to redo it.

#8 6 years ago

I try to keep stock best I can but most are built to order. If it is out of stock then I am out of a certain piece to complete said topper. I am only one guy here and I try my best but dont want someone to order something and wait a week or so to get so I list as out of stock.

#9 6 years ago

I agree with all. Joe is great at creating, selling and shipping out his creations. Id rate Laseriffic as a business a 10 !!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-toppers-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.