Topic Stats

• 159 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by leckylove
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 47 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180724_210321 (resized).jpg
20180724_210343 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180407_094044_01 (resized).jpg
20180321_215730 (resized).jpg
20180321_215629 (resized).jpg
20180321_215715 (resized).jpg
20180321_215740 (resized).jpg
20180321_215740 (resized).jpg
thumbnail (1) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (4) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (resized).jpg
i see-what-you-did-there1 (resized).jpg
thumbnail (3) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (resized).jpg
thumbnail (2) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (1) (resized).jpg

There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 2 years ago

This will be our next release.. Freddy in all his glory ripping through the bed sheets from Hell. This will be a 4 layer Hi Rez art package with multiple lighting effects. This is just the drawing we should have it wrapped up by the end of the week and I will post the final prototype soon.

Freddy Topper Concept. (resized).png

#52 2 years ago

Here is our newest project.. Gorgar

GORGAR SKETCH (resized).jpg

#53 2 years ago

Pinbot please!! Lots of people with broken original lightbars!

#54 2 years ago

Woha, Gorgar looks great. We also need a better I'M topper if you get around to it.

#55 2 years ago

Any ideas for The Getaway given its light on top of the backbox?

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Maybe a 2 piece topper left and right of bell?
What do you think Joe?

Everything is possible, just have to come up with a concept. We have so much in the works right now along with manufacturing projects that it would have to wait bit. If you have any idea of what you would want you can email it to me. joe@laseriffic.com

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Any ideas for The Getaway given its light on top of the backbox?

This here is another FIRE example, not sure really what to do with something like this.

#58 2 years ago

Very nice Gorgar art.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

This here is another FIRE example, not sure really what to do with something like this.

In general, either a two piece or somehow split. Maybe a game themed police car chasing the Lambo. Or at angles pointing in with police car on one side and Lambo on the other.

#60 2 years ago

So many avid Getaway owners that I bet you could sell a few if able to come up with a good concept. Many just use cheesy topper from High Speed that look like cardboard junk (IMHO).

#61 2 years ago

I'll give this some thought and see if I can't come up with something that blends nicely.

#62 2 years ago

GB please!

#64 2 years ago

Any news on BM66? Stern just released theirs and its underwhelming to say the least. Still trying to decide whether to keep it. Thanks.

#65 2 years ago

Working on it, are you the one with the request?

What can I say....

Quoted from thundergod76:

Any news on BM66?

The art is being worked on now. I have to be careful with this one with Stern having one.

#66 2 years ago

Gorgar looks great! Might be good on other titles too. Would look ok on any medieval, demon themes. I'd be good with one on my SOF.

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

No that's me that emailed you.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

What can I say....

The art is being worked on now. I have to be careful with this one with Stern having one.

First time I've mentioned it.

#70 2 years ago

I don't care if it's back alley black market top secret 007 classified...... My GB is literally my only game without a topper. I've got to find something decent out there to cap it off with. I can't stand the light bar.

#71 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for a train topper for acdc let me know by email.

#72 2 years ago

Joe made me my ACDC Train Topper as well as TRON. He continues to do amazing work. My favorites are the multi layered toppers. Very creating and look much better in my opinion than the laser engraved toppers. A true artist doing amazing things with modifications.

Keep up the great work, Joe!!

Any teasers for a KISS topper??

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from pchdetc:

. My favorites are the multi layered toppers. Very creating and look much better in my opinion than the laser engraved toppers. A true artist doing amazing things with modifications.

The TOTAN topper absolutely is a work of art!!

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

The TOTAN topper absolutely is a work of art!!

+1. I just got mine. It's great!

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from pchdetc:

My favorites are the multi layered toppers.

+1

I have the Junk Yard one. It looks fantastic.

#76 2 years ago

Thanks everyone for the compliments, it's nice to know your happy with my products.

#77 2 years ago

Quick story..
I bought the Diner topper from Joe last year.
I wasn't really intetested in selling machine, but friend bugged me and really pressured me into sale. It was because of Joes topper. It just compliments Diner so much he had to have it.
My point, lasserific toppers help resale too!
Sold machine at full market price and guy didnt even blink at price.
Thanks again Joe!

20170512_212457 (resized).jpg

#78 2 years ago

Can't wait for that Gorgar Joe ! That will look awesome on my machine. Nice work buddy. Keep it up.

#79 2 years ago

Here is our newest topper design pics and Vid.. Freddy. This topper has 4 layers to it.They will be ready for sale in about a week or so. Gorgar Next.

20170630_142849 (resized).jpg
20170630_143057 (resized).jpg
20170630_143103 (resized).jpg
20170630_143107 (resized).jpg
20170630_143112 (resized).jpg

#80 2 years ago

That Freddy topper is great .I wish I had that machine so I could get that topper lol. I can't wait for Gorgar baby. Nice job .

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from leckylove:

That Freddy topper is great .I wish I had that machine so I could get that topper lol. I can't wait for Gorgar baby. Nice job .

I agree....really really nice Freddy topper. I am a big NOES fan. You don't need the machine to own the topper....use it as a game room show piece

#82 2 years ago

How about a Metallica topper. Not crazy about the one that's out there.

1 month later
#83 2 years ago

We have finished Gorgar and it came out really nice. Here are some pics and a vid. We have a few more toppers being worked on and will be showing bits and pieces.

20170802_162725 (resized).jpg

20170802_162646 (resized).jpg

20170802_162657 (resized).jpg

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

We have finished Gorgar and it came out really nice. Here are some pics and a vid. We have a few more toppers being worked on and will be showing bits and pieces.
» YouTube video

HOLY CRAP THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME !!!! SIGN ME UP !!!!! NICE JOB.

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

» YouTube video

I think I want this for my Metallica.

#86 2 years ago

Please make a topper for The Hobbit ....

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

» YouTube video

That looks great as always!

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny10:

Please make a topper for The Hobbit ....

They are doing this now, per Joe.

#89 2 years ago

Any chance there is a Dialed In in the works? I absolutely love my toppers on Shadow, Creature, and Who Dunnit!

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny10:

Please make a topper for The Hobbit

We already have them but we are out of stock at the moment, should be some ready next week.

Quoted from n4297m:

Any chance there is a Dialed In in the works?

Yes, but we are really unsure what to do at the moment.

Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Once listed I will make a drop down for all power taps we have so you can put it on anything youd like.

#91 2 years ago

Not toppers but a few of our SW mods were working on.

20170803_160417 (resized).jpg
20170803_160955 (2) (resized).jpg

SW plastic (resized).jpg
mirror 2 (resized).jpg

#92 2 years ago

nice job, love the bezel around the lcd.

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Not toppers but a few of our SW mods were working on.

Good stuff. I was hoping you guys would do something to cover up that lcd surround!

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

I agree, this will look great on a Metallica. Do the eyes change color?

#95 2 years ago

No they do not light up

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from davids1024:

Quoted from davids1024:

you want a gorgar topper for your metallica? Weird!

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

you want a gorgar topper for your metallica? Weird!

While I agree the GORGAR topper doesn't really fit the MET theme I wouldn't say it's weird. Since there are other MET themed toppers out there and Joe at laseriffic makes a MET topper as well I'd go that route if I found one I enjoyed but people have different tastes...no harm in that.

The GORGAR topper is siiiiiiiick though....the art, multiple layers, lighting really came through on this one so far. The attention to detail and giving the GORGAR group what they asked for is top notch.

#98 2 years ago

I have been getting a ton of emails for GB toppers so we came up with this design concept.. What do you think?

GB topper scott (resized).jpg

#99 2 years ago

I love your stuff but my choice for GB would be to change the background to the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man coming thru some buildings. Keep the 4 GB's in the front.

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

I love your stuff but my choice for GB would be to change the background to the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man coming thru some buildings. Keep the 4 GB's in the front.

Yes I like the stay puff man idea as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
3,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Rehoboth Beach, DE
There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside