update-2.jpg
update-1.jpg
003.JPG
saucer mold.jpg
alien mold.jpg
afm thumbnail-1.jpg
saucer lights-1.jpg
saucer lights-2.jpg
There are 202 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 9 years ago

This are great news for me as a oversea Customer, Thx

#152 9 years ago

Might order one for future use. With limited run these will appreciate.

#153 9 years ago

I never wanted to own a AFM until now!

#154 9 years ago

great topper !!

#155 9 years ago

That topper is something else thanks for the pics!

#156 9 years ago

Email sent

#157 9 years ago

Thanks everyone 3 left and we are sold out.

#158 9 years ago

Email sent. Hope to be one of those three.

#159 9 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

Email sent. Hope to be one of those three.

Your name?

#160 9 years ago

I emailed your site about 1/2 hour ago, could I pm you thru Pinside and provide details?

#161 9 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I emailed your site about 1/2 hour ago, could I pm you thru Pinside and provide details?

PM sent

#162 9 years ago

Good deal. I sent you another email with my Pinside name but didnt remember to include mailing address,
Paypal knows it all too well.

#163 9 years ago

Nice work Ty

#164 9 years ago

Week 2 of the build is over and we are 1/3 the way through the run. This week's toppers were mostly international customers. Thanks for posting pics of the topper on the machine. Looks great! More soon. -Dan

#165 9 years ago

Bump 2 left

#166 9 years ago

Bump 1 left

#167 9 years ago

I ordered one yesterday, and don't even have either AFM or RFM, just because you guys did such a great job on them. In the event I get another AFM I think these may be hard to come by in the future

#168 9 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

these may be hard to come by in the future

Your right since we are licensed for only 75 of them.

#169 9 years ago

pm sent Joe. Will take the last one if available. JR

#170 9 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Your right since we are licensed for only 75 of them.

Licensed or not .. they were advertised as a "limited edition" (or run) so I would hope there would never be a license extended for more. This is it. So I would like to just hear updates on the shipping of existing orders.

#171 9 years ago

We have officially sold out, and we are building the remaining orders as fast as possible. We want to thank everyone for their support in this project, we hope we surpass your expectations when yours finally arrives. Look forward to a few more titles coming from us later on this year.

Thanks again Everyone

Joe & Dan

#173 9 years ago

Cool! Also look forward to new titles. Hopefully there is a MB in the future....

#174 9 years ago

new, kick-butt Tron pin design...

#175 9 years ago

With my MMR preorder, I would love to see a topper at the level of the AFM one )

#176 9 years ago

MM is being worked on now. Matt ( BAC ) and myself are working on this one. Dan and I are talking about SS.

#177 9 years ago

please make a nice Topper for the MB. This Pin needs really a good one.

#178 9 years ago
Quoted from moTiv8:

please make a nice Topper for the MB. This Pin needs really a good one.

I have no rights for that title unfortunately.

#179 9 years ago

Put me on the list for MM
I'm in before it sells out.

It will go nicely with the Afm topper.

#180 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Put me on the list for MM
I'm in before it sells out.
It will go nicely with the Afm topper.

Ditto.

#182 9 years ago

Just so everyone knows Rick at BAA has 8 AFM toppers that he will be receiving over the next couple of weeks. So if missed the list you still might have a chance.

#183 9 years ago

I want on the list for MB, SS and MM.

#184 9 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Dan and I are talking about SS.

...and how are talks going?

#185 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

...and how are talks going?

Just Talk for now. When the last AFM is shipped we will announce what we have.

#186 9 years ago

it's a new Tron topper.
sorry, couldn't keep it a secret any longer

#187 9 years ago

A new Cirqus Voltaire topper would be amazing. Just think of how creative you could get. Lightning, green, purple, springs, sparks. You can even design it around the scrolls for the box. Make it look like it was designed to be part of the machine.

#188 9 years ago

Please let me know if you end up with an extra...will be happy to pay immediately. Somehow I missed this post.

#189 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

Please let me know if you end up with an extra...will be happy to pay immediately. Somehow I missed this post.

We are all sold out but... Contact Rick at BAA he has 8 of them total

2 weeks later
#190 9 years ago

Received and installed my AFM topper today. This is a real work of art that looks fantastic on the machine. Thanks Joe and Dan.

#191 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg
Mine arrived today. Looks great.

#192 9 years ago

If anyone is willing to take some pictures of the power tap installation that came with these toppers, please PM me.

Thanks!

Mike

#193 9 years ago

Just checking where we are with production?

#194 9 years ago

Hello everyone. We are down to the last 23 of the run and will be shipping them out in 2 batches starting early next week. Thanks for all the kind words from those who have received their toppers, and for the patience from those waiting. I will make a final post as soon as they are all finished and shipped. -Dan

#195 9 years ago

Got my topper Monday, looks great

photo.JPGphoto.JPG
#196 9 years ago

image-298.jpgimage-298.jpg// Error: Image 249382 not found //

Love mine. Great work.

image-32.jpgimage-32.jpg
#197 9 years ago

Beautiful Topper - I got mine yesterday. I have a problem getting it to work - I think it is something i am doing wrong or something with the game. When I plug it into Pin 140 the topper does not work but also the drop down center targets do not work either. I unplug the little board and just place the old connector back like it was and then the center bank targets work again.

I am plugging the adapter board into 140 on the main board and then plugging the old 140 connector into the new adapter board.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

#198 9 years ago

I had a broken wire coming out of the topper,right where it was crimped to the connector.
Positive wire,so mine didn't work at all.
Algrande fixed it for me

I think your issue is different,might have a bad adapter,or board

#199 9 years ago

Received mine yesterday! Absolutely incredible! Nice work.

#200 9 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Beautiful Topper - I got mine yesterday. I have a problem getting it to work - I think it is something i am doing wrong or something with the game. When I plug it into Pin 140 the topper does not work but also the drop down center targets do not work either. I unplug the little board and just place the old connector back like it was and then the center bank targets work again.
I am plugging the adapter board into 140 on the main board and then plugging the old 140 connector into the new adapter board.
Any ideas what might be wrong?

I had the same issue with mine and had to keep reseating the connection in the backbox and eventually it started working. Try that and hopefully it will resolve your issue as well.

Good luck,
Ed

There are 202 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-tilt-toppers-presents-afm-a-3d-collaboration-topper/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.