View topic image gallery

photo_(1).JPG
20130701_111416_resized.jpg
SAM_1469.JPG
SAM_1468.JPG
TFTC_Background.jpg
SAM_1235.JPG
TFTCsketch.jpg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Good morning all

We have been going through alot trying to get a working laser back in the shop and that was accomplished yesterday after 2 months of having nothing and trying out 2 other laser company's. We started last night getting everything back in order, organized and ready to go. We have so many orders to get to this will take some time to catch up and we will be starting with the oldest order and so on.

I also need to stress that when placing a order you need to use our website www.laseriffic.com and go to our CONTACT US PAGE, there is a list of info that is needed to make your order go smoothly. I will not be taking orders off the pinside email, if you have questions, concerns or anything please use our website or [email protected]. It has been very confusing for us trying to track everything and my bookkeeper is just exhausted trying to find it all.

After all the orders AND repairs are complete we will be releasing 3 new toppers.
Ironman
Hulk
TFTC

Here is the sketch that Jay has completed for TFTC, there are a few items not revealed yet but over all this will be the final unless you all want some other things added.

Thank you all for your patience and support over this horrible experience and I hope to have things back to normal in a week or two. Tony.. yours goes out first..!

Joe

TFTCsketch.jpgTFTCsketch.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Can you put the cryptkeeper in an addidas tracksuit?

jay

#3 11 years ago

Jay.. LMAO, I meant like a rat or something. Thanks for the early morning laugh.

#4 11 years ago

Looks great.

#5 11 years ago

Do you have an estimated price?

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from flipper_fever76:

Do you have an estimated price?

Not as of yet, I have figured out the material that will be used to create it.

#7 11 years ago

Personally I think it would look better covering 3/4's of the head or better, not sure of what you are planning on dimensions. Your design looks like it would be perfect for a nice wide topper though. I've always perferred toppers that utilize all the space instead of just some of it. Just my 2 cents.

#8 11 years ago

This will be 24" x 9", this is just a drawing spacing and placing just haven't been determined yet. My laser is not as big as the width of the head so I am kinda restricted.

#9 11 years ago

Looks great...as usual. Just me...but I would make each of the 2 posts next to the Cryptkeeper a little different. As it is, it looks like one was copied and used again.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

but I would make each of the 2 posts next to the Cryptkeeper a little different.

I think those are part of a chair he is sitting in, so they are supposed to be the same.

#11 11 years ago

Yes it is his chair, Jay re-drew exactly what he had as a reference.

#12 11 years ago

nice!!

#13 11 years ago

Thanks Joe!
I'm ready!

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

I think those are part of a chair he is sitting in, so they are supposed to be the same.

Yes, I understand that. What I mean is the chips and cracks are in the exact same place.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, I understand that. What I mean is the chips and cracks are in the exact same place.

I"ll erase some and lower the others just for you Ted.. Can I put you down for one??lol

#16 11 years ago

Nice I see some of my ideas used so far. Now that my game got hear maybe I can come up with some more stuff. The more the merrier (in regards to the stuff)

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

I"ll erase some and lower the others just for you Ted.. Can I put you down for one??lol

Thanks!
No...I WISH I had that machine! I still want the Scared Stiff when ya get some time...
...and Happy New Year...

3 weeks later
#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Good morning all
We have been going through alot trying to get a working laser back in the shop and that was accomplished yesterday after 2 months of having nothing and trying out 2 other laser company's. We started last night getting everything back in order, organized and ready to go. We have so many orders to get to this will take some time to catch up and we will be starting with the oldest order and so on.
I also need to stress that when placing a order you need to use our website http://www.laseriffic.com and go to our CONTACT US PAGE, there is a list of info that is needed to make your order go smoothly. I will not be taking orders off the pinside email, if you have questions, concerns or anything please use our website or [email protected]. It has been very confusing for us trying to track everything and my bookkeeper is just exhausted trying to find it all.
After all the orders AND repairs are complete we will be releasing 3 new toppers.
Ironman
Hulk
TFTC
Here is the sketch that Jay has completed for TFTC, there are a few items not revealed yet but over all this will be the final unless you all want some other things added.
Thank you all for your patience and support over this horrible experience and I hope to have things back to normal in a week or two. Tony.. yours goes out first..!
Joe

How's TFTC coming!

#19 11 years ago

That looks like it is shaping up to be awesome.
I'm in for one when you get them ready.

#21 11 years ago

I am very backed up right now. I have taken on a project that will be going for the next 10 days, 18 hrs a day. When this is over then I will start to put together TFTC and Avengers. All existing orders are going out on Monday.

1 week later
#22 11 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

I am very backed up right now. I have taken on a project that will be going for the next 10 days, 18 hrs a day. When this is over then I will start to put together TFTC and Avengers. All existing orders are going out on Monday.

Any TFTC teasers?

#23 11 years ago

All I have is the drawing nothing more. I am waiting on Matt to get up and running, he is doing this one for me.

1 week later
#24 11 years ago

Anything yet?

#25 11 years ago

Don't forget about us doctor who owners. Something that went over and on both sides of the dalek would rock. Two tradis' on the sides connected by lightening over the dalek would rock.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#26 11 years ago

No.. We have had a ton of setbacks lately and I am running a very large job which is taking up most of my time right now. Matt from Back Alley Creations is working on it and I would hope to get the main pieces from him in a week or so.

Joe

1 week later
#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

No.. We have had a ton of setbacks lately and I am running a very large job which is taking up most of my time right now. Matt from Back Alley Creations is working on it and I would hope to get the main pieces from him in a week or so.
Joe

Anything?

#28 11 years ago

Nothing for awhile on this.

#29 11 years ago

The wait is good as long as its great.

#30 11 years ago

Impressive, this topper makes me want to buy a tftc

1 week later
#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Joe

Are we there yet?

#32 11 years ago

Nope.. not even close, lol .The only thing I need to complete this is the Crypt Keeper, it still has to be airbrushed and that is going to take a bit. The rest is complete as far as drawing and cut outs. I do have WPT and Monopoly coming out.

1 week later
#33 11 years ago

Sneak Peek

SAM_1235.JPGSAM_1235.JPG

1 month later
#36 11 years ago

Any updates? I gave some input and ideas.

#38 11 years ago

I am actually meeting with a new airbrushing company tomorrow morning. He is going to do TFTC for me. I should have something by next week.

2 weeks later
#39 10 years ago

that's it - thanks

1 week later
#40 10 years ago

Any updates ??

#41 10 years ago

none..sorry, this is out of my hands. I am waiting on Jay for 3 weeks now.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from asnatlas:

Any updates ??

I've been waiting!!!

1 week later
#44 10 years ago

Any new progress?

#45 10 years ago

no

#46 10 years ago

Here is the back drop for the topper.. Making progress on this now.

TFTC_Background.jpgTFTC_Background.jpg

#47 10 years ago

Glad to see the wheels are moving again--even since your previous post of "no" progress from the day before! I am looking forward to the finished product.

#48 10 years ago

House may need to look a little more old like the show and not blacked out on right where can't make it out entirely like sketch and grass may be a little too green. It's more of a horror house.

#49 10 years ago

Sorry but that is the final. It's a painting.

1 week later
#50 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Sorry but that is the final. It's a painting.

So are the wheels of progress in deed turning again on the TFTC topper?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 64.00
$ 26.50
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-tftc-topper-info-must-read and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.