(Topic ID: 226717)

**Laseriffic Promotion**

By laseriffic_ct

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
    #1 5 years ago

From now until 12/31/18 save 10% on ANY order on Laseriffic.com with code TOPPER10

Happy shopping

Jordan, Laseriffic
    [email protected]

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
    #2 5 years ago

cool

#3 5 years ago

I didn't want to bump old threads but long story short is that laseriffic did sort out my problems last time I ordered after I made a thread here and it seems they have fixed their customer support system. Once I was in touch with them they did respond and made things right immediately.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from dreamtheme:

I didn't want to bump old threads but long story short is that laseriffic did sort out my problems last time I ordered after I made a thread here and it seems they have fixed their customer support system. Once I was in touch with them they did respond and made things right immediately.

Thank you for this. It’s all still very new to this but we’re doing our best

Jordan, Laseriffic

#5 5 years ago

I wish you made a Batman 66 topper...

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from wamonkey:

I wish you made a Batman 66 topper...

Shoot me an email and we will see what we can do. It’s possible we have something

[email protected]

#7 5 years ago

Email sent

#8 5 years ago

I wish you re-ran the AFM/RFM topper (version 2 with the girl). That thing was spectacular.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from robotron911:

I wish you re-ran the AFM/RFM topper (version 2 with the girl). That thing was spectacular.

I will look into this for you

#10 5 years ago

AWESOME!!! Just purchased the JunkYard topper!

#11 5 years ago

Just ordered stuff.
    Thanks

#12 5 years ago

Oh good stuff! Timing couldn't be better. Order sent.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-promotion?hl=dreamtheme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.