Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Laseriffic
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rfm_(resized).PNG
    image_(resized).jpeg

#1 5 years ago

Hello everyone,

We are moving locations and having a sale to celebrate. We have been running laseriffic out of the house / garage now for 6 1/2 years, we have so out grown the space. I have secured a building that gives us the space we need now and a ton to grow into not too far from the house. I signed the lease yesterday and we are starting to pack up, we take possession Sept 1.

We will shut down Laseriffic / Website on Aug 25th and hope to reopen the week of the 5th, but we'll see how this move goes.
    A big thank you to all our customers and friends, this wouldn't be possible without your support over the years.

Code: Moving 10% off entire order. Aug 18th - 21st.

Joe

#2 5 years ago

Congratulations well deserved sir!

#3 5 years ago

Awesome!

#4 5 years ago

Congrats on the business success, Joe. We've missed you in league. Good luck with the move.

#5 5 years ago

That's great to hear Joe and as a plus you'll be getting the garage back for the car.

#6 5 years ago

Well and a couple of pins. The garage used to be my arcade before Laseriffic. I have never in 13 years had a car in the garage, why start now.

#7 5 years ago

I might add that Joe is one of the nicest guys in pinball. Thanks Joe! Good luck to you in your move.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

Well and a couple of pins. The garage used to be my arcade before Laseriffic. I have never in 13 years had a car in the garage, why start now.

Now you're talking my language!

#9 5 years ago

Thanks Al, good too see your still around.

#10 5 years ago

Congrats Joe! Glad to see your business growing.

#11 5 years ago

Joe is awesome. The customer service is top notch. I've had 3 orders in last year along, and Joe was always helpful. I have a project on the books and when I get time he has also offered to help me do it.
    I just wish you had a Who Dunnit, I would order today.
    Thanks Joe, good luck in move and continued success.
    Eric

#12 5 years ago

Anyone else having problems trying to get to laseriffic.com?

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from thundergod76:

Yes, that URL doesn't seem to be working. Try this URL instead...

http://laseriffic.myshopify.com

I'm not sure how current the inventory listed there is, so you may want to contact Joe directly via email. He responds quickly to emails. PMs, not so much.

#14 5 years ago

Any progress on a JM topper? Or will that be an after the move project?

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from thundergod76:

Im right here, not sure if there is a problem or what but emails are coming in.

Quoted from Razorbak86:PMs, not so much

Have it turned off

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I just wish you had a Who Dunnit

I do.. contact me direct.

Quoted from flipnout1:

Congrats Joe! Glad to see your business growing.

Thanks Larry

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from phillymadison:

Any progress on a JM topper? Or will that be an after the move project?

missed this.. After the move for sure.

#17 5 years ago

NGG sold out like the site says?

#18 5 years ago

Are you still thinking about bar stool themed covers?

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from AndHart120:

NGG sold out like the site says?

We are waiting on the logo golf balls to come in. I can put one on the site if you dont mind waiting a few extra days to receive it.

#20 5 years ago

Grats Joe - you are one of the best! Thanks for all you do for our hobby! Now, after the move - MAKE ME A WWELE TOPPER!!!!

#21 5 years ago

I will come up with something for WWELE in time, I promise.

#22 5 years ago

I like the one you made me image_(resized).jpeg

#23 5 years ago

Well that actually was a " let's see what happens if I paint one " I'm glad it worked out for you. Unfortunately this gold material is soo expensive, you have to order alot to have it make sense.

#24 5 years ago

Congrats on your move Joe. Me and Zilch have to come check out your new space!

#25 5 years ago

This is the last day of the sale, I have to say you guys took advantage of this sale than any other I have run in the past. Thank you

Quoted from kklank:

Me and Zilch have to come check out your new space!

I am going to have a small grand opening party after Expo. I just have to get some games in there now that I have massive room.

#26 5 years ago

Last bump..

#27 5 years ago

Thanks for doing the sale! Can't wait to pick up mine this week!

#28 5 years ago

Congrats on the move!

Quick question, noticed you have RFM as a featured game on your homepage but I don't see any products for it on the store? Or am I just missing them?

rfm_(resized).PNG

2 weeks later
    #29 5 years ago

We are back up and operational, it took some time but it was worth it. We have many new items coming very soon and hope to have them ready by Expo.
    RFM was just a graphic to display on our header, we don't have anything for this title yet.

#31 5 years ago

LE Edition what?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!