By Laseriffic

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 39 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Laseriffic

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 3 years ago

First person to guess the design right on gets it for free..no joke.Ready set go..

#3 3 years ago

Heads of the monsters

#4 3 years ago

The instruments

#5 3 years ago

Haunted house with a few monster characters

#6 3 years ago

a guitar with electricity coming off of it (or lightning)

#7 3 years ago

Lightning/electricity going between two posts. I forget what it's called exactly...

#8 3 years ago

Middle lower playfield pic of the disc with the monster heads framing the disc.

#9 3 years ago

the title of the game Monster Bash

#10 3 years ago

Frankenstein in an Electric chair !

#11 3 years ago

Fabio with a whole bunch of Richard Simmons' spraying hot canola oil on his chest

#12 3 years ago

How about the Coffin Guitar in the center with bolts and the Monster Heads from the sides of the game on either side?

#13 3 years ago

Mosh Pit

#14 3 years ago
tomdotcom said:

Lightning/electricity going between two posts. I forget what it's called exactly...

Jacob's Ladder

#15 3 years ago

Thanks Robertmee, if I win, I'll give you half of it haha

#16 3 years ago

Well we do have a winner this evening folks.. Congratulations Bojo. Email me your information and I will send it to you if you pay the shipping..FAIR? I have to say that the leds on this one don't photo well but it looks just awesome in person.

Joe

Laseriffic@att.net

Batman_009.jpgBatman_009.jpg (Click image to enlarge) Batman_010.jpgBatman_010.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#17 3 years ago

Heres another shot

Batman_012.jpgBatman_012.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#18 3 years ago

I like how your toppers are cut out on top, instead of just squared off like the first ones pblife was selling. It looks 1000x better

#19 3 years ago

Yes I agree Tom.. The problem was the led size. I had these specially made for me with a patent. It took 4 months to develop.

#20 3 years ago

Bah I missed this one, too slow!!! Great give away! You do MB proudly!

#21 3 years ago

Congrats BoJo.

Joe, nice contest here and adding some fun to the night. Great Job on the topper's as well.

#22 3 years ago

I just saw the MM topper on your facebook. I did not know that you had released that one yet.

#23 3 years ago

Nothing has been released yet. I am having a material issue.. it's not all here yet, that's the issue. I still have 3 more redesigns to do as well AFM, STTNG,ToM

#24 3 years ago

MB video will be on FB in about 15 min.

#25 3 years ago

I am really looking forward to seeing the 3D LOTR topper.

#26 3 years ago
Laseriffic said:

Well we do have a winner this evening folks.. Congratulations Bojo. Email me your information and I will send it to you if you pay the shipping..FAIR?

WOW !! Can't believe I actually won something. This is a first for me. Thanks so much Joe. I think your toppers are great and already have one of your Sopranos. I'll shoot you a e-mail with my info.

#27 3 years ago

nice contest...i should never leave the forums, not for work or sleep. I have a laptop so i can be mobile.

#28 3 years ago

Hey Bojo...Are you still interested in the SM McKee topper?

#29 3 years ago
Laseriffic said:

Yes I agree Tom.. The problem was the led size. I had these specially made for me with a patent. It took 4 months to develop.

Worth the wait!

#30 3 years ago

Sweet piece and sweeter contest!

#31 3 years ago
RobT said:

Worth the wait!

Aren't you glad you didn't trade?

#32 3 years ago

Great, Laseriffic! Karma this guy up!

#33 3 years ago

when can i order one?

#34 3 years ago

I will make a announcement when they get to PBL. I hope to start building all of them middle of next week and have them to Terry PBL week of April 9th.

#35 3 years ago

Make me one before you go PBL!! . Really fine product, put me down for a MB topper for sure.

#36 3 years ago

My website will not be ready in time to do this but a ample supply will be delivered to Terry to hopefully accommodate all in coming orders. I will not stop making them , so I guarantee you will get one when you order.. trust me.

#37 3 years ago

any idea what day terry might have these up?

#38 3 years ago

That is awesome! I will be grabbing one of these for sure when they're available. In one of your other posts, you mentioned a video. Got a link?

#39 3 years ago

Its on Facebook.. laseriffic Laser Engraving. Links don't work from Facebook.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.