Laseriffic MB Contest

Started 3 years ago by Laseriffic in forum All Pinball > All Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

Laseriffic MB Contest

Nobody calls this topic a favorite. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By Laseriffic

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 39 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Laseriffic

Posting activity (per day)

Mar 29th
36 posts
Mar 30th
No posts
Mar 31st
No posts
Apr 1st
No posts
Apr 2nd
No posts
Apr 3rd
No posts
Apr 4th
No posts
Apr 5th
No posts
Apr 6th
No posts
Apr 7th
No posts
Apr 8th
No posts
Apr 9th
No posts
Apr 10th
No posts
Apr 11th
No posts
Apr 12th
3 posts

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

Find in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

3 years ago

First person to guess the design right on gets it for free..no joke.Ready set go..

3 years ago

Heads of the monsters

3 years ago

The instruments

3 years ago

Haunted house with a few monster characters

3 years ago

a guitar with electricity coming off of it (or lightning)

3 years ago

Lightning/electricity going between two posts. I forget what it's called exactly...

3 years ago

Middle lower playfield pic of the disc with the monster heads framing the disc.

3 years ago

the title of the game Monster Bash

3 years ago

Frankenstein in an Electric chair !

3 years ago

Fabio with a whole bunch of Richard Simmons' spraying hot canola oil on his chest

3 years ago

How about the Coffin Guitar in the center with bolts and the Monster Heads from the sides of the game on either side?

3 years ago

Mosh Pit

3 years ago
tomdotcom said:

Lightning/electricity going between two posts. I forget what it's called exactly...

Jacob's Ladder

3 years ago

Thanks Robertmee, if I win, I'll give you half of it haha

3 years ago

Well we do have a winner this evening folks.. Congratulations Bojo. Email me your information and I will send it to you if you pay the shipping..FAIR? I have to say that the leds on this one don't photo well but it looks just awesome in person.

Joe

Laseriffic@att.net

Batman_009.jpg (Click image to enlarge) Batman_010.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

3 years ago

Heres another shot

Batman_012.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

3 years ago

I like how your toppers are cut out on top, instead of just squared off like the first ones pblife was selling. It looks 1000x better

3 years ago

Yes I agree Tom.. The problem was the led size. I had these specially made for me with a patent. It took 4 months to develop.

3 years ago

Bah I missed this one, too slow!!! Great give away! You do MB proudly!

3 years ago

Congrats BoJo.

Joe, nice contest here and adding some fun to the night. Great Job on the topper's as well.

3 years ago

I just saw the MM topper on your facebook. I did not know that you had released that one yet.

3 years ago

Nothing has been released yet. I am having a material issue.. it's not all here yet, that's the issue. I still have 3 more redesigns to do as well AFM, STTNG,ToM

3 years ago

MB video will be on FB in about 15 min.

3 years ago

I am really looking forward to seeing the 3D LOTR topper.

3 years ago
Laseriffic said:

Well we do have a winner this evening folks.. Congratulations Bojo. Email me your information and I will send it to you if you pay the shipping..FAIR?

WOW !! Can't believe I actually won something. This is a first for me. Thanks so much Joe. I think your toppers are great and already have one of your Sopranos. I'll shoot you a e-mail with my info.

3 years ago

nice contest...i should never leave the forums, not for work or sleep. I have a laptop so i can be mobile.

3 years ago

Hey Bojo...Are you still interested in the SM McKee topper?

RobT

Pinside immortal
4y
3 years ago
Laseriffic said:

Yes I agree Tom.. The problem was the led size. I had these specially made for me with a patent. It took 4 months to develop.

Worth the wait!

3 years ago

Sweet piece and sweeter contest!

3 years ago
RobT said:

Worth the wait!

Aren't you glad you didn't trade?

3 years ago

Great, Laseriffic! Karma this guy up!

3 years ago

when can i order one?

3 years ago

I will make a announcement when they get to PBL. I hope to start building all of them middle of next week and have them to Terry PBL week of April 9th.

3 years ago

Make me one before you go PBL!! . Really fine product, put me down for a MB topper for sure.

3 years ago

My website will not be ready in time to do this but a ample supply will be delivered to Terry to hopefully accommodate all in coming orders. I will not stop making them , so I guarantee you will get one when you order.. trust me.

2 years ago

any idea what day terry might have these up?

2 years ago

That is awesome! I will be grabbing one of these for sure when they're available. In one of your other posts, you mentioned a video. Got a link?

2 years ago

Its on Facebook.. laseriffic Laser Engraving. Links don't work from Facebook.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.