jacksonoz.gif
IMG_1248_(800x533).jpg
hulk_wall_004.jpg
hulksmile.gif
Hulk_Topper_002.jpg
Hulk_Topper_004.jpg
Hulk_Topper_003.jpg

#1 11 years ago

It has been a busy weekend over here filling orders and prototyping. I have managed to get a complete Hulk Topper finished.

He is leaning forward so you get a good look at him while your playing, white leds lay across his front illuminating every time green is used in the color spectrum. Separate broken bricks are placed all over giving off a really cool effect like he's breaking through the wall. I will have a video up shortly, it is loading up to YouTube now. I have 2 left for sale as pre-orders go first. I plan on doing another 30 in the coming weeks, so if you end up missing these send me an email.

When ORDERING or CONTACTING me for a purchase or a reservation please use my website. The contact us page has a list of information needed to process your order.

These will be $179.95 + Shipping

Joe

www.laseriffic.com

Hulk_Topper_003.jpgHulk_Topper_003.jpg Hulk_Topper_004.jpgHulk_Topper_004.jpg Hulk_Topper_002.jpgHulk_Topper_002.jpg

#2 11 years ago

That's insane...

#4 11 years ago

Here is the vid.. It's only 2 minutes.. Enjoy.

Joe

#5 11 years ago

That might be the best topper I have seen!
Great work.

#6 11 years ago

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt

#7 11 years ago

Looks fantastic! great work, this is a must have topper for HULK le

#8 11 years ago

Wow that's incredible!

#9 11 years ago

Looks great! Order sent!

#10 11 years ago

Whoa! Hulk like!

hulksmile.gifhulksmile.gif

#11 11 years ago

That's awesome, could you make something like that for x-men?

#12 11 years ago

Outstanding job. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 11 years ago

Stunning!

#14 11 years ago

Looks great!!!! Order sent.

#15 11 years ago

fantastic!! Put my order in as well!

#16 11 years ago

I hope TFTC looks this good!?

#19 11 years ago

Thanks everybody.. I got up at 3am this morning and were shutting down now. We had a lot of fun with different designs and really thought this look was the best.
I will have a Avengers Topper very soon, Jay is going to work on it tomorrow for me. As for your orders we will build them as best we can during the week and some will ship out ( about 10 ) and we will get the rest done over the weekend.

We are going to start assembling TFTC which will be our next one up.

Joe

#20 11 years ago

Looks amazing. Great depth and lighting. Awesome work!

#21 11 years ago

Joe you really have a knack for these toppers. Nice job!

#22 11 years ago

What's the height on topper?

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from jaydawg0006:

What's the height on topper?

They are just about 9" tall and 24" wide.

#24 11 years ago

Joe,

I hope I'm on the pre order list. I pm'd you and filled in the form on your site

#25 11 years ago

Can't wait to see the Avengers version. WOW.

#26 11 years ago

All orders paid for will be shipped out Monday morning.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from PINBELL:

I hope TFTC looks this good!?

I hope TFTC looks better either way. To be honest this one just does not do it for me and has too much of only two colors. The video does make it look and feel better. I don't own the game so is really does not matter but think Hulk's eyes should have lite up. Something like the TV show. I know TFTC will be good especially bec I gave some input that appears to be used and based on the drawing we saw so far it's really detailed with a lot of stuff on it. It will feel more like a custom design for that reason so maybe I am judging too hard and bec I have not played Avengers yet. I just have a feeling it will blow this one away.

#28 11 years ago

excellent detail and looks great but not sure how it will look on a Avengers back box - maybe the red bricks is a bit much....

look forward to someone posting a photo of it fitted.

#29 11 years ago

We have a Avengers already designed, I just have to get some time to put it together.

#30 11 years ago

Is there a sneak peek of the Avengers one somewhere?

#31 11 years ago

No.. not yet. Here is my description.

The back panel is the American Flag, the panel will be lit Red, White and blue solid colors with no controller. The stars will be cut from white acrylic and attached

On the Flag we will have:
Thor's Hammer made from acrylic, engravable plastic and real leather
Captain America's shield made from solid and translucent acrylic
Hawkeye's Bow cut out of solid Black acrylic
Hulk's Arms coming out of the bottom

The drawing I have looks really good, but it needs to be put together.

#32 11 years ago

It has taken a week to finish the first run, it was a lot tougher to build these than I thought. Here's a pic from last night. The second run will start after the 28th of this month.

hulk_wall_004.jpghulk_wall_004.jpg

#33 11 years ago

Just a bump to let everyone know we have 4 more made and ready to go.

Thanks
Joe

#34 11 years ago

Want a wolverine or magneto one.

#35 11 years ago

Hi Joe
I just got back home about an hour ago and PayPal you for my order, again cant wait as I know it will look great with the others between your Spiderman and the same style WOZ topper.

Do you make one for Batman. I am trying to wait out my order from the other topper maker from MN that is not named Matt but I still do not have IM or Batman yet. I took the factory Stern topper off as it actually makes people confused on location about what tournament means if you can believe that, of course these are some of the same people that do not understand how or where the start button is.

Thanks
Buddy

IMG_1248_(800x533).jpgIMG_1248_(800x533).jpg

1 month later
#36 11 years ago

Can't wait to see your WOZ ECLE creation!!!

#37 11 years ago

Something like this.....

jacksonoz.gifjacksonoz.gif

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-hulk-topper-complete-pics-video-shortly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.