Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by robertmee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dracula-1992.jpg
    images-1.jpeg
    BSDracula03.jpg
    screen-capture.png
    #1 12 years ago

All right folks we have a new design today and although it doesn't fit with the Holiday I am still going to hold this contest.
    The new Topper is DRACULA, I will post the finished design tonight along with the winners name. The member with the closest description will win this topper when it is released. Now if you don't have Dracula in your line up and would like it with a power supply, I will do that. I am not going to substitute for it because I only have enough material to make so many of each topper I have at this point in time. Are you ready..GO!

Joe

#2 12 years ago

not quite sure what to call it but the dracula head would be cool - see attachment.

screen-capture.pngscreen-capture.png

#3 12 years ago

I am going to say a picture of the animation on the DMD when you light all the upper inlanes where Dracula bites the girls neck and she screams out....with a little blood squirting out. You will have some clouds/mist in the background with a few bats flying around up top and the moon....finished off with a coffin half way open with the words DRAC in the background. This is my closest guess.

Whether or not I win....I definitely want one mr. Joe!

#4 12 years ago

I'm gonna guess it's the 3 girls heads. Like when you get castle multiball.

#5 12 years ago

Dracula sitting up in his coffin.

#6 12 years ago

Dracula spelled out with Love Bites in smaller case at the bottom

#7 12 years ago

Coffin/tombstone

#8 12 years ago

You guys are coming up with great guess's. Keep it coming, I will allow more than one guess per member. I am not saying anybody here so far is right or wrong but odds help right. I will post this design lit at 8pm central time on a separate post, so it doesn't get to the bottom of page 3 or something . This way it gives ample time for everybody to play today. I will say this.. It looks eerie!

#9 12 years ago

I think it could be some wolves, maybe some wolves in the cemetary like the video mode

#10 12 years ago

Love never dies?!? ?

#11 12 years ago

Castlevania sitting on a mountain top.

#12 12 years ago

I'm going with a silhouette of Dracula reaching out (like in the movie), with possibly a tombstone.

#13 12 years ago

Or.. bats with a tombstone, and possibly the moon.

#14 12 years ago

The poles with the banners silhouette that is on the backglass?

#15 12 years ago

Bloody Fangs is 2nd choice

#16 12 years ago

Here is BIG clue for you. 8 of you so far have a bit of the design. All 8 of you complete the design exactly.

#17 12 years ago

tombstones?

or

a coffin?

#18 12 years ago

Dracula amongst gravestones, a wolf howling at the moon... maybe a couple of smaller bats.

What you SHOULD do is this, though.

BSDracula03.jpgBSDracula03.jpg

#19 12 years ago

I misunderstood your clues until I re-read them.

I am guessing, Dracula sitting up in a coffin with bats and tombstones around him.

#20 12 years ago

Ok Ok Ok.. One last clue.. I'm starting to feel bad here but having fun at the same time. There are 7 elements in this design, I will use an example of bats as a element because there are none.

#21 12 years ago

Rats, Bats, Wolves, Dracula, tombstones, moon, coffin

Look forward to seeing it, love my BSD ALOT

#22 12 years ago

You didnt read tomdotcom.

#23 12 years ago

I am sticking with my original guess....unless there is some old skool Konami influences in there with mr. Belmont cracking his trusty whip

#24 12 years ago

Ooops haha

Wolves, Dracula, Moon, Tombstones, Coffin, blood, girls

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

Ok Ok Ok.. One last clue.. I'm starting to feel bad here but having fun at the same time. There are 7 elements in this design, I will use an example of bats as a element because there are none.

Ok then dracula in coffin with tombstones around him, (no bats)?

#26 12 years ago

Ohh long day 10hrs and counting.

#27 12 years ago

I think the head in the move posters and what swink has are likely - maybe love never dies.

I like this treatment.....

images-1.jpegimages-1.jpeg

#28 12 years ago

If you're talking 7 treatments (just read) this would be hard on a laser etch but would be neat:

Young dracula, old, the women, the vampire women, van hesling, the love stricken boy, and the iconic head

dracula-1992.jpgdracula-1992.jpg

#29 12 years ago

Badbilly27 - I can do this on the laser no problem at all. I can make it as big as 24" x 18" for you as a gameroom custom sign. I have wall mounting and ceiling mounting equipment being made for this type of thing right now and should have my Custom Gameroom sign operation up and running in about 3 weeks. Also my website is up but you can't order from it yet, there is only one page done and I am working on the rest today. http://www.laseriffic.com/

#30 12 years ago

Fangs
    Tombstone
    Coffin with Dracula
    Love Never Dies
    Moon
    Wolfs
    Girls Faces

#31 12 years ago

The picture that I originally stated on a tomb stone with the word Dracula, on a hill with a few other tomb stones in the back ground and a full moon in the sky with a few stars thrown in.

#32 12 years ago

The seven elements:
    Dracula
    wolf (or wolves)
    fangs
    girl(s)
    coffin
    moon
    tombstone

Also, it seems like a cross should be in it but that is not in my guess.

#33 12 years ago

Dracula mouth open with fangs
    Coffin
    Tombstone
    Moon
    Girls
    Castle
    blood

#34 12 years ago

Background Structures (Castle or homes)
    Moon
    Torches (Fire)
    Tombstone
    Coffin
    Dracula
    Fangs

#35 12 years ago

I showed it to Terry at PBL and he thinks it's really cool. I also told him he can't play..lol! This will also be released on the 16th. I have heard that Terry is fielding alot of calls on these toppers, so I want to thank you all in advance. Everything is on it's way now and I should be able to start building these this Thursday through Sunday for a Monday release. We are working on all the instructions and power harnesses needed this week. Since I went and changed all the designs all instructions and cabling need to be re done... what a bitch!
    If anyone wants to ask me about anything you can call me as well.

Joe
    708-650-4421

#36 12 years ago

Background Cemetary (Tombstones)
    Moon
    Coffin
    Dracula
    Bloody Fangs
    Castle
    Wolves

#37 12 years ago

Ok.. Since the guessing has calmed down I am going to do this in about 10 min. I will say this.. we DON'T have a winner per say. Everybody got a little something but not all. I have to go back through and see who was the closest at what time. All seven elements were mentioned at one point throughout this thread in different posts. I will list them with the pic and winner. A new post will be started. Sorry less confusing this way.

Thanks for playing

Joe

#38 12 years ago

Dracula
    Blood
    Wolves
    Cross
    Graveyard
    woman
    Stake
    missed the deadline

#39 12 years ago

Your 10 minutes has passed - lets see it!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-guess-the-design-and-win-contest-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.