Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Laseriffic
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which way to hang these”

• Have drilled holes and provide screws for mounting. 21 votes
      78%
    • Apply Velcro to the back 2 votes
      7%
    • Apply double sided tape. 0 votes
    • Other suggestion 4 votes
      15%

(27 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SAM_1709.JPG
    SAM_1710.JPG

#1 10 years ago

Here's our prototype Flipper wall hangers, each flipper is 24" long 8" wide. These can be done in any color combination you would like. I will have these ready for Expo as well they will $55.00 + shipping.

Thanks
    Joe

SAM_1710.JPGSAM_1710.JPG SAM_1709.JPGSAM_1709.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Hey Joe what's the price on a acdc topper or better still do you have a website and is international shipping all good.......Cheers.

#3 10 years ago

Found it but couldn't find anything on acdc

#4 10 years ago

Contact Joe directly through his e-mail, he can help you with what you are looking for.

#5 10 years ago

Yep he sent me the same thing

1 week later
    #6 10 years ago

So what is the answer??

#7 10 years ago

my thought would be a small acrylic standoff with a slot for a nail/screw head attached to the back of the sign.

#8 10 years ago

My vote - Have drilled holes and provide screws for mounting.

And very nice Joe!

#9 10 years ago

Voted for holes drilled and screws included. Looks great Joe.

#10 10 years ago

Nice, You should make a ball to go along with those also. And maybe custom word versions.

I would prefer you drill two small holes (in the black area) and use black push pins. Like the ones which hold on the J shaped picture hangers in this link
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ook-50938-Professional-Picture-Hanger-Value-Pack/22209982
    They are plenty strong and don't put a big hole in the walls like a screw does.

#11 10 years ago

Should make the screws look like a ball at the end of the flippers

#12 10 years ago

We plan on having 2 flippers,1 ball, 2 slings and three pop caps as a set, we just have some details to work out.

#13 10 years ago

Freaking awesome!

#14 10 years ago

How much wall area should I save to best display the whole set?

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

How much wall area should I save to best display the whole set?

Good question.. Once I have one put together I will post a pic with sizes and recommendations.

#16 10 years ago

As much as I don't like Gottlieb screws on flippers it would be good for this application...another vote for screws

2 weeks later
    #17 10 years ago

Are these ready yet? I want a set of white with blue lettering so they look kinda like the old EM bats.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

We plan on having 2 flippers,1 ball, 2 slings and three pop caps as a set, we just have some details to work out.

Pics and prices yet??

#19 10 years ago

We are working on them, we have several designs coming and I need to have them approved. We will offer any color combination. The following is what we are working on and each will come with a 6.5" silver circle ( ball ).

Bally / Pinball
    Williams / Pinball
    Pinball / Wizard
    Circus / Voltaire
    Bally / Williams
    Medieval / Madness
    Theater (Of..etched in ball ? ) Magic

The real hold up is I am running the final run of LE toppers for JJP and these take some time, as soon as this run is over I will be making all the prototypes to send off to Williams.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-flipper-wall-hangers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.