(Topic ID: 268202)

Laseriffic Discount Code

By laseriffic_ct

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Now through May 12, use code SPRING20 to take 10% off your total purchase from Laseriffic.com

#2 3 years ago

Awesome thanks! Had a few sets of flipper toppers I needed to pretty things up.

#3 3 years ago

Man, shipping is a killer now a days. Too bad.

#4 3 years ago

Damn, $15 for shipping $12 flipper covers?

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from cabuford:

Damn, $15 for shipping $12 flipper covers?

Wow....thats crazy...

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from cabuford:Damn, $15 for shipping $12 flipper covers?

#7 3 years ago

Yeh what the heck is up with the shipping prices? I was just at the PO yesterday and nothing was unusual.

#8 3 years ago

Yeah international shipping kills this deal. Even if they were free the shipping would be too much. I went to buy a couple rubbers from Titan and it was $50 shipping! Covid-19 is making it impossible to order International

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-discount-code?hl=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.