• Latest reply 10 years ago by Skins
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bogart.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I'm very excited to announce that Laseriffic Inc will be working with Planetary Pinball Supply ( PPS ), under it's new WMS merchandising License to supply new Pinball artwork related products. Laseriffic will have access to artwork as well as permission to make really cool new products.-
Things like Toppers, Coaster sets, Licensed game room decorations,clocks and other game specific items.

I would like to thank Rick @ PPS and everyone involved for this one of a kind opportunity, I know he worked very hard to make this happen and saw the opportunity to work with us to supply new products under their license. I plan on using this license to bring you some really awesome products, we have our own ideas but would also like to hear from you. I want to create items you would all want, I have received alot of requests over the years for items that weren't possible till now. So let's hear them again.

I have also approached Matt Riesterer from Back Alley Creations about doing a few things under this working arrangement with PPS. Our first venture will be to bring all of you New and Original owners a Licensed MM topper. We have the idea in place and will begin working on it shortly together.

I would finally like to thank all of you ( my customers and friends ) for supporting me and my creations over the years and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

See you all at Expo 2014

Sincerely,
Joe Kace
Laseriffic Inc.

#2 10 years ago

Sounds like a great partnership. Can't wait to see the topper for MM. Good luck.

#3 10 years ago

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.....

bogart.jpgbogart.jpg
#4 10 years ago

Joe is the BEST!

Yes, a new MM Topper!

#5 10 years ago

Yes, finally I can get some Williams coasters! Great news.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Yes, finally I can get some Williams coasters! Great news.

The coasters will be of the backglass this time, I have already begun doing the conversions for lasering.

#7 10 years ago

Awesome new Joe! Excited to see what all comes out of this!

#8 10 years ago

That's awesome Joe. If I can buy a set of 4 different ones, and choose from basically any Williams title, that will be great. I'll buy at least a couple sets then.

#9 10 years ago

This is great Joe, congratulations!

#10 10 years ago

The things you love, but with more lasers.

#11 10 years ago

Great news Joe congrats!! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the MM topper hope you take it over the top!

#12 10 years ago

2 Trolls on ends, big dragon center with castle over back?

#13 10 years ago

Congrats Joe! They could not have picked a better guy for the job!

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

2 Trolls on ends, big dragon center with castle over back?

Close.. how about a moving Dragon?? I have spoke with DK Pinball about creating a mini control board to maybe make this happen..

#15 10 years ago

Whoa!! Yer always 2 steps ahead of me!

#16 10 years ago

Nice!

MMR LEs should have the topper included as part of the package.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Nice!
MMR LEs should have the topper included as part of the package.

Not my call on that one..besides that would be WAYYY too much stress for me to handle, worse than that Train.

#18 10 years ago

Great news. ... Looking forward to more info.

#19 10 years ago

Congrats Joe!!!! Really excited to be a part of this, thanks for giving me this amazing opportunity to do this with you and PPS.

#20 10 years ago

Same!

#21 10 years ago

Awesome! Looking forward to see what's coming.

#22 10 years ago

Congrats Joe! Great to meet you at expo

#23 10 years ago

Awesome. Joe and Rick are good people. I look forward to some great products for my new game room.

#24 10 years ago

Joe, A product that I would like to see;

Seemed like there was a demand for those knock off Bally/Williams floor mats that someone ran a few years ago. The quality was pretty bad, but the concept was popular. I think that guy got shut down for selling non-licensed products. Whenever those game specific mats pop up on the secondary market they sell quickly for high $$.

Laseriffic rugs!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Joe, A product that I would like to see;
Seemed like there was a demand for those knock off Bally/Williams floor mats that someone ran a few years ago. The quality was pretty bad, but the concept was popular. I think that guy got shut down for selling non-licensed products. Whenever those game specific mats pop up on the secondary market they sell quickly for high $$.
Laseriffic rugs!

I will check on that, it does fit into my license.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Laseriffic rugs!

I'm thinking a laser etched acrylic Tron floormat with led lighting

#27 10 years ago

I'm thinking of a topper that says "Tap Open " and I'll be in touch soon .

#28 10 years ago

I have a green light to make the Pin rugs. I am trying to stay away from screen printing and looking more towards embroidered or made with color rug fibers. I have a company getting me prices now and should know more soon. Now we are going to start with non 3rd party license for now and will work on getting permission on the rest.

Thanks

#29 10 years ago

Pin Rugs = cool idea! (my friend is losing his hair and needs one of these!)

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

I have a green light to make the Pin rugs. I am trying to stay away from screen printing and looking more towards embroidered or made with color rug fibers. I have a company getting me prices now and should know more soon. Now we are going to start with non 3rd party license for now and will work on getting permission on the rest.
Thanks

Count me in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 64.99
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-announcement-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.