New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 102869)

Laseriffic 3D Zombie Topper for TWD Pinball New Pic / Vid

By Laseriffic

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by sepins
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

New TWD Pics 008.JPG
zombie blood 001.JPG
Zombie arrow pics 002.JPG
Zombie arrow pics 001.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 009.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 008.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 007.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 006.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 005.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 004.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 003.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 002.JPG

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

Ok.. I will see about selling MM and TWD to over seas customers who are buying both. I just have to work this out with everyone.

This will be the only circumstance for getting both from me. I am trying to keep everyone happy which is hard to do.

#52 6 years ago

No worries thanks for trying. Let me know how you go. With postage on both separately it could be over $100 just for the postage so you see where we are coming from. Cheers

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

The arrows are cool without the blood.

x2

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Well it's a good thing I haven't drilled one hole yet for the arrows. I will included them Un installed and YOU can drill and do what you want.. I suggest the arrows in but that is me, it looks really cool in person lit up with them in.

Yeah don't drill. Just put it down.

#55 6 years ago

I will have 6 TWD toppers ready for sale at PBL open house. If your coming to the party and want to reserve one for pick up

email me joe@laseriffic.com

cash and carry
$230.00

#56 6 years ago

Saw these in person - pictures do not do it justice. This is a must have topper. Looks AMAZING, pulses red.. There is like 18 modes and speeds - kick ass job Joe!

I am in for one!

#57 6 years ago

On the game.

New TWD Pics 008.JPG

2 weeks later
#58 5 years ago

Had to bump this thread because of the great video. Laserrific makes the BEST toppers...PERIOD!

1 month later
#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Had to bump this thread because of the great video. Laserrific makes the BEST toppers...PERIOD!

I now have this topper AND just installed my Stern govs tank topper. I'm thinking of wiring it up behind the pin as a wall decoration.

Laseriffic topper is just just too awesome to let go.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

I agree

#61 5 years ago

Agreed

#62 5 years ago

I haven't called Melissa Yet , but will Cointaker be selling this Topper ?

2 more question's , Why doesn't the Topper in the video show any arrow's thru the Zombies ?

Will the Topper's Be mail'd out w/ arrow's installed ?

#63 5 years ago

The only one carrying the topper is PBL and there are no arrows included. If you buy the topper from PBL let me know and I will send you some arrows.

7 months later
#64 5 years ago

I got lucky and bought one of these from a Pinsider that never installed it. Put it on pulse mode and it is VERY cool!!!

Joe said only 3 left at Pinballlife.com and they made 100 of them.

If You have a TWD this is a must have!

Great job Joe!

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside