ZOMBIES TWD 009.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 008.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 007.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 006.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 005.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 004.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 003.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 002.JPG

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

We started this project 5 months ago on a crap shoot, we didn't know TWD was for sure next but I am glad it is.. ordered mine today.

I have to say Hats Off to Jay for doing such an awesome job on these Zombie Graphics, this thing really pops. It is almost complete, there are a few things left out that will really make this just catch your eye no matter what, I hope to receive the parts in about a week. Each graphic is adhered to PETG cut outs and then mounted to a bracket, there are several different led strips being used in front of each Zombie. The 4 Zombies in the back, 2 are attached and 2 are not giving it a definite feel of 3D realism like they are coming at you.

Big thank you to Joe at Pingraffix for doing a great job on the printing for us, he does awesome work as well.

Now I will not be selling these direct so please dont PM me for one , these will be only available through Pinball Life and I will update this post once we have PBL stocked and ready to go. I have several other projects about finished and alot of my time needs to be focused on those, with Terry down the street it makes it much easier on me.

Hope you like it and any feedback will be heard, we are still prototyping this out.. Here is our first Vid

Thanks and Enjoy
Joe

ZOMBIES TWD 002.JPGZOMBIES TWD 002.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 003.JPGZOMBIES TWD 003.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 004.JPGZOMBIES TWD 004.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 005.JPGZOMBIES TWD 005.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 006.JPGZOMBIES TWD 006.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 007.JPGZOMBIES TWD 007.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 008.JPGZOMBIES TWD 008.JPG
ZOMBIES TWD 009.JPGZOMBIES TWD 009.JPG

#2 9 years ago

One of the best toppers I've seen, by far. Good work!

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

there are a few things left out that will really make this just catch your eye

I get it! Zombie humor...

#4 9 years ago

No pun intended.

#5 9 years ago

Perfect timing
Looks great

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

One of the best toppers I've seen, by far. Good work!

Very appreciated..

#7 9 years ago

Looks like the usual fantastic job!
Does J. French have any particular meaning?

#8 9 years ago

He's the artist and that's his signature..lol

#10 9 years ago

Looking good Joe! Jay French is the illustrator. Clever way to sign his artwork I guess.

EDIT.. you beat me to it.

#11 9 years ago

Looks great!

I haven't bought a topper for any of my pins in more than a year, but this one is somewhat tempting.

#12 9 years ago

Looks great, i would be interested in getting this

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Looks great!
I haven't bought a topper for any of my pins in more than a year, but this one is somewhat tempting.

Agreed. I'm not a big after-market topper fan but that is just too cool.

#14 9 years ago

Love it!

#15 9 years ago

Would look perfect on my LE. Not a huge topper fan but this "fits".

#16 9 years ago

THAT IS SICK!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!!!??????

NO ONE does it better than Joe and the guys at Laseriffic!

Now this is a MUST HAVE!

#17 9 years ago

Wow.... very nice job Joe.

#18 9 years ago

Awesome !!!.

#19 9 years ago

Consider me an instant order as soon as its available!

#20 9 years ago

And when can we buy it?

#21 9 years ago

I would say by the 6th of October Pinball Life should be stocked. I will post this back up when they are done.

#23 9 years ago

Yes......Fixed

#24 9 years ago

My wife saw this and said insta buy. Good Job!!!

1 week later
#25 9 years ago

Crossbow Arrows have been added thanks to PBL's 3D Printing service.
Zombie arrow pics 001.JPGZombie arrow pics 001.JPG
Zombie arrow pics 002.JPGZombie arrow pics 002.JPG

#26 9 years ago

Looks great guys. The only problem with the female zombie with the arrow stuck in her shoulder? Daryl NEVER Misses!!

#27 9 years ago

He was aiming there...

#28 9 years ago

Blood Added
zombie blood 001.JPGzombie blood 001.JPG

#29 9 years ago

Fantastic job Joe. Just gets better & better. This is a great TWD machine enhancement.

How bout a zombie catching an arrow right in the eye!?

#30 9 years ago

Does the blood need to be a bit "drippier" ? On my computer it looks like a magic marker line.

#31 9 years ago

I used testor red paint and dripped it on there and that's how it dried. I am experimenting right now since I have some time.

#32 9 years ago

Bloody cool!

#33 9 years ago

I generally don't like toppers but this one I might get if the price is reasonable. I love the 3D effect.

#34 9 years ago

Do the Zombies have red blood in the show? I was under the impression that they had rancid mucous coming out when they are killed rather than red blood.

#35 9 years ago

The blood in the show looks more blackish/purple most of the time

#36 9 years ago

I was just experimenting with paint, I was told some black needed to be added but I was looking at a ton of Zombie pics and all I saw was Red blood on them.

#37 9 years ago

toothbrush and blood-red paint will be perfect for the effect 8)
nice job !

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

I would say by the 6th of October Pinball Life should be stocked. I will post this back up when they are done.

It's the 7th bro. How's the toppers going?

I checked in on pinball life, nothing listed yet.

#40 9 years ago

I know I know.. China is holding me up. As a country they took a full week off work and my order never got started. I have been told this morning that my boards ship out tomorrow and I will have them middle of next week. I will have them at PBL by Expo for sure. I have a booth at Expo and I'll have some there.

#41 9 years ago

Lookin good
arrows kind off finishes the look. A+

#42 9 years ago

Not digging the arrows. I'll buy a weaponless version.

#43 9 years ago

Yeah I gonna grab one also. Not sure about the arrows yet.

#44 9 years ago

The arrows are cool without the blood.

#45 9 years ago

First time I saw this thread was tonight. When I first saw the artwork and its red glow I was blown away and was scrolling down to see where to buy them. Only to find out that they were altered in a way that I didn't find pleasing. Is it possible to purchase the original version without the arrow and blood? If so I'll buy one tonight!

#46 9 years ago

Can always add the arrows for us to choose to hotglue or not.

#47 9 years ago

Well it's a good thing I haven't drilled one hole yet for the arrows. I will included them Un installed and YOU can drill and do what you want.. I suggest the arrows in but that is me, it looks really cool in person lit up with them in.

#48 9 years ago

What if we want to buy this and the medieval one? Where should we contact

#49 9 years ago

MM are being sold by me and PPS / BAA. TWD is only being sold through PBL... confusing I know but there are reasons.

#50 9 years ago

Just sucks because if we want both we have to cough up 2 different lots of postage. And that postage is expensive to australia

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-3d-zombie-topper-for-twd-pinball/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.