(Topic ID: 229137)

Lasercue hurry up music? What does it do?

By patrickvc

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by henrydwh
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

So there is a time in the game where it sounds like a hurry up is going on. It’s not the extra ball countdown, but another spot while in the game. Randomly plays. I’m not sure what it means. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

#2 1 year ago

I don't remember there being anything else time based...

#3 1 year ago

There is a time where this weird music plays like almost a countdown It’s not part of the extra ball either. Almost sounds kind of like the bugs in Galaga. That’s the only way I can explain it. Just curious what it does

#4 1 year ago

Is it lime Gorgar, Flash, Blackout? When you continually score points on a long ball, the music goes faster and then resets back to normal.?

#5 1 year ago

That I get. I’ve had the games you mention. It’s just a random spot in the game

#6 1 year ago

You mean the music that plays while you're on a time limit for an extra ball? That's the only time-related sound I can think of in the game.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from DorkInAbox:

You mean the music that plays while you're on a time limit for an extra ball? That's the only time-related sound I can think of in the game.

You got it. I was playing Time Fantasy ladt night, and when Time was spelled the tune changed.

#8 1 year ago

Not the extra ball countdown. I’ve had 2 Lasercue’s and they both do it. I’ll have to play glass off and figure it out. It happens in the middle of a ball and it’s like it’s a feature it’s wanting you to complete before it goes back to regular music. It is not the extra ball countdown. I’m well aware of that one

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Not the extra ball countdown. I’ve had 2 Lasercue’s and they both do it. I’ll have to play glass off and figure it out. It happens in the middle of a ball and it’s like it’s a feature it’s wanting you to complete before it goes back to regular music. It is not the extra ball countdown. I’m well aware of that one

Throw a video out for us.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Throw a video out for us.

Yeah a video would help. I own a Laser Cue and can't think of anything other then the extra ball timer. Got me curious as to what it is.

#11 1 year ago

I’ll post one tommorow if I have time

#12 1 year ago

I heard the music start after the extra ball timer ended. Funny thing is I played for an hour and got extra balls in different games but this music only played after the timer ran out on one extra ball. Other times the music went back to the normal music. Strange

#13 1 year ago

Well.... Just went to see if I could get mine to make the music you are talking about, and my GI is out! so I am off to start a thread on that! Unless anybody here has any ideas?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 14.00
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 37.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 1,099.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside