By joetechbob

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 170 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 week ago by fmofmpls

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

Uploaded by ZEN
Uploaded by ZEN
Uploaded by ZEN
Uploaded by frankmac
Uploaded by frankmac
Uploaded by frankmac
Uploaded by frankmac
Uploaded by sevenrites
Uploaded by wilkerlaserwar
Uploaded by wilkerlaserwar

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

There are 170 posts in topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 1 month ago

30 years!

IMG_7499 (resized).JPG

#152 1 month ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I would love to have that topper!

Yeah, it's been very difficult to obtain. I've been hunting it for over a year now, and usually check around at least once a week. I have not seen an Ion Cannon plastic anywhere lately but I'm keeping my eyes open for you.

1 week later
#153 1 month ago

Does anyone know why this coil chart lists laser war as having an upper flipper? http://arcarc.xmission.com/Pinball/Stern%20Service%20Bulletins/sb/sb62.pdf

Probably just a misprint.

#154 1 month ago
Quoted from supermoot:

Does anyone know why this coil chart lists laser war as having an upper flipper? http://arcarc.xmission.com/Pinball/Stern%20Service%20Bulletins/sb/sb62.pdf
Probably just a misprint.

Interesting. Not familiar with Secret Service, so was thinking that maybe it had one and they just mis-printed, but according to that chart, JP was the first one to have one. So that's a pretty odd missprint. The only other coils above the flippers and slings are the pop-bumpers and eject holes. Maybe they're considering those?

#155 1 month ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Yeah, it's been very difficult to obtain. I've been hunting it for over a year now, and usually check around at least once a week. I have not seen an Ion Cannon plastic anywhere lately but I'm keeping my eyes open for you.

Thanks!!

1 week later
#156 23 days ago

Does anyone stock the transparent target switch faces? Just the switch faces, so I can rivet on new ones. Marco sells the entire switches, but at $12 that adds up fast. It looks like pbresource is out of stock on their website.

Marco does stock 1" transparent square 3d faces (http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8304-16), would those look odd if all 9 (3red/3yellow/3blue) were switched over? might even give me a reason to try vid1900's guide for led targets: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-led-stand-up-targets-for-19-cents

#157 23 days ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I have not seen an Ion Cannon plastic anywhere lately but I'm keeping my eyes open for you.

If we had enough people, maybe we could get Freeplay40 to make some. His ramps have been looking pretty good. Could even do different colors.

#158 23 days ago
Quoted from e_lectro:

If we had enough people, maybe we could get Freeplay40 to make some. His ramps have been looking pretty good. Could even do different colors.

My Laser War is still in pieces. I bought a NOS ramp and have the Ion Cannon plastic out. I'll try to remember to ask him about the Ion Cannon plastic. I've been trying to ask about making a ramp as the original I have is cracked.

#159 23 days ago

I'd be in for a new ramp too. Freeplay40 makes great stuff.

#160 23 days ago

It would be sweet to have a lower price point chrome replacement ramp because all I can find is the black one and I'd like to keep my original chrome one pristine.

#161 21 days ago

I sold my LW... Had some extra parts I bought the new owner didn't want, will offer them here for what I paid for them.. Full plastic set for $100 shipped, not perfect but clean and not cracked. Ramp is chrome, cracked in lower left entry, has Mylar down to hold it, decent shape, as is $40 shipped.

20170206_112431 (resized).jpg

20170206_112459 (resized).jpg

20170206_112527 (resized).jpg

#162 20 days ago

ZEN, PM sent.

#163 19 days ago

Anybody know where I can get a set of spinner decals for my Laser War? I need a set for both spinners. Bay Area Amusements has them listed as "out of stock". And has for some time now. Thanks!

#164 19 days ago
Quoted from fmofmpls:

Anybody know where I can get a set of spinner decals for my Laser War? I need a set for both spinners. Bay Area Amusements has them listed as "out of stock". And has for some time now. Thanks!

The only place I know of right now: http://www.tntamusements.com/inventory/pinball-ramps/

#165 19 days ago
Quoted from e_lectro:

The only place I know of right now: http://www.tntamusements.com/inventory/pinball-ramps/

Thank you! I'm on it.

#166 15 days ago

I'd like to join the club still if anyone has any leads on this game? Near Philly.

#167 13 days ago

My left flipper decided it had enough tonight when the link broke. Guess I'll have to add that to the shopping list.

I talked to Freeplay40, he does not think there is enough demand to make new replacement ramps or ion cannons.

#168 13 days ago
Quoted from e_lectro:

My left flipper decided it had enough tonight when the link broke. Guess I'll have to add that to the shopping list.
I talked to Freeplay40, he does not think there is enough demand to make new replacement ramps or ion cannons.

I would buy a chrome ramp, Ion cannon and a original topper or replica anytime...

#169 13 days ago

The ion cannon would be the easiest for a hobbiest to make. Similar to the people that have made replicas for Space Shuttle and Space Station machines. They don't have to take a beating from balls and can be thinner plastic.

I'd like any ramp. Was thinking clear with decals and paint under. Something to match the metal plate graphics.

#170 10 days ago
Quoted from e_lectro:

Boy, I'd sure like a replacement part for my ion cannon. Mine is broken. It would be a very easy part to cast. The problem is it would have to be thin and yet strong. Thin so the lights still emit from underneath, and yet strong to withstand ball attacks. Anything would be better than the original vacuform part.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Double Danger Pinball
$ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Showbiz Pinball Mods
$ 52.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Apparel - Men
Third Coast Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Tim's Pinball Mods
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Plastics
Arts Arcade
$ 74.99
$ 199.99
There are 170 posts in topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.