2013-10-20_10.30.23.jpg
2013-09-17_21.10.59.jpg
txt465863.jpg
Fix465863.jpg
thecorkscrew3.jpg
thecorkscrew2.pdf (PDF preview)
thecorkscrew.pdf (PDF preview)
#1 8 years ago

I am in need of someone that can clean up an image,and print a decal for me?
I have a scanned image and I have the water transfer decal paper.
I am still learning how to use my 4670 scanner so forgive the odd files,also I dont know how to photoshop
I only need "THE CORKSCREW" text .
I'm restoring an NOS comet playfield for a friend, that was messed up during silk screening. All other areas will be repaired with paint.
Thanks for any help

willie

thecorkscrew.pdfthecorkscrew.pdf
thecorkscrew2.pdfthecorkscrew2.pdf
thecorkscrew3.jpgthecorkscrew3.jpg

#2 8 years ago

First off, that's not ready to print. You need to clean it up a ton first. Second, why not go buy a printer? They're cheap enough.

#3 8 years ago

your advise is helpful, thank you markmon
I dont have any photoshop skills to clean it up,and I will consider buying a printer
Can you clean up the image for me
thanks

#4 8 years ago

If you don't get anyone to help you pinwillie let me know and I will clean them up for you.

#5 8 years ago

Well your one step ahead of me pinwillie. Just bought a 4670 scanner and haven't even figured out how to use it.
No photo shop skills at all either. Need to make the center circle for a Cyclone.

#6 8 years ago

Also you're never going to print a perfect color match for that orange area. I'd add a black line where the orange print separates the natural orange playfield. It'll blend it in and you won't notice as much as if the print was orange directly on orange.

#7 8 years ago

I'm confused..
You just need 'the corkscrew' text pull from that image so you can print it?

Or do you need the whole orange area fixed?

Let me know which one and I'll clean it up better

Fix465863.jpgFix465863.jpg

txt465863.jpgtxt465863.jpg

#8 8 years ago

Great !!! Thank you guys
I need just "the corkscrew" text
I am gonna mask off and paint the orange, ang white areas that have the ink smears
then reapply new text and clear

#9 8 years ago

^^^^ This guy knows what hes doing. The touch ups he did on my WCS94 are completely unnoticeable. Even when I point them out to guests they have no idea they were done, hell I would have had no idea they were done unless he showed me before and after pics.

best of luck on this Willie, you the man!

#10 8 years ago

These I did by hand practicalsteve
2013-09-17 21.10.59.jpg2013-09-17 21.10.59.jpg2013-10-20 10.30.23.jpg2013-10-20 10.30.23.jpg
Thank you for cleaning up the text monsterbash and I appreciate the other help from pinsiders in the thread
Now can someone print this for me?
I can mail the water transfer paper and anything I can do in return let me know
Thanks

#11 8 years ago

looks like your in good hands plenty of help. im curious what goes into "cleaning up an image"? i will be doing waterslide decals on a SG and currently have the images but have no clue on photoshopping.
thanks
blake

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laser-printing-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.