50%
  • Not interested 2 votes
    25%
  • Interested, but not ready to buy 2 votes
    25%

(8 votes)

#1 67 days ago

Hello Pinside,
I'm looking for people wanting to order a hard top for their Laser Cue. I was told this morning the minimum run to make this happen is 10. Seeing if I can get enough interest to make a run with Outside Edge and make this a reality.
Docta_J: 1

#2 62 days ago

Just received another confirmation. 8 to go.

#3 57 days ago

Laser Cue is on my short list--I'd absolutely get a hardtop--if I could find and get a machine that needed it.

1 week later
#4 47 days ago

Looks like this is getting closer to become a reality.

1 week later
#5 37 days ago

I am in for one.

#6 37 days ago

FYI I saw on Facebook that Stu (from CPR) said he retraced the artwork for Laser Cue. I wonder if CPR has the rights and are planning on a run of playfields?

#7 37 days ago
Quoted from Palmer:

FYI I saw on Facebook that Stu (from CPR) said he retraced the artwork for Laser Cue. I wonder if CPR has the rights and are planning on a run of playfields?

STU does not work on artwork if they did not plan on running playfields/backglasses for a particular title. Some titles took over 5 years to finally make them reality for whatever the reasons happen to be.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside