(Topic ID: 151854)

Large vs small pinball collection

By jokerpoker

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taxman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from jokerpoker:

So just wondering people's thoughts. Do you prefer a small nice higher end type collection or a larger one with previous player battle scars.

I want a large collection of high end pins with battle scars. I like having a choice of what to play depending on my mood and I like to not over play any one game to get so good at it I would get board.

I'm happy with my medium large collection collection. But I still have a lot of video games I have slowly been getting rid of to make room for pins. Not all are set up. They range in condition HUO to project and basket case. EM to AC/DC. 22 setup around the house, 3 setup in The Sanctum.

Yes, there is always something to work on. About 15 years ago I started selling off the older games and I concentrated on the 90 Bally / Williams because I love them and wanted to minimize what I needed around for spare parts and boards. But about 5 years ago I found myself going back and buying games I had sold in the past, mostly System-11. But with prices gone so crazy I pretty much wait for a good deal and don't pass up the great deals. But I rarely sell anymore since so many people getting into pinball have made games scarce and pricey.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taxman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/large-vs-small-pinball-collection?tu=taxman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.