Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by iEatHands
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Large Sega DMD 192 x 64 520-5075-00

Added: 2016-06-19 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (August 1st, 2016) • Ended: August 15th, 2016

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

I would like to buy Large Sega DMD 192 x 64 5020-5075-00. Please send me you offers.

Thank you.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PohodaVole's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to PohodaVole's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Praha, CZ

#3 7 years ago

Prices are out of control. Have you looked into a color display for half as much?

#4 7 years ago

I had looked into a new one a while ago and I believe you can order one from Mouser (or digikey). Note it was around $450 USD and would take a long time to get (I think it was at least 12 weeks). It took at least 4 weeks just to get the quote.

Personally I would go with Crash's suggestion. The LCD color display setup.

Good luck with your search.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Prices are out of control. Have you looked into a color display for half as much?

I love my color display (Maverick) and would never go back to plasma. Worth twice the price at half the cost!

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

ebay.com link » Dot Matrix Display 192x64 Pd32f2g1 Baywatch Batman Forever Frankenstein Maverick
Note: This isn't my listing. Saw it on eBay the other day.

Thank you for the link but I think that the price is too high when I know that it can be same after many weeks. I will wait for good offer or I will buy DMD extender + LCD

Quoted from Turtle:I had looked into a new one a while ago and I believe you can order one from Mouser (or digikey). Note it was around $450 USD and would take a long time to get (I think it was at least 12 weeks). It took at least 4 weeks just to get the quote.

Don´t you please have a link for the concrete model?

Thank you!

Quoted from Crash:

Yes I have already contacted Dr. Pinball and I will buy it there if I don´t find better solution

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Turtle:

I had looked into a new one a while ago and I believe you can order one from Mouser (or digikey). Note it was around $450 USD and would take a long time to get (I think it was at least 12 weeks). It took at least 4 weeks just to get the quote.

I believe this is the link to it:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Vishay-Semiconductors/APD192G0640001S51/?qs=oNDV51lhjEMP3gE0UckQrA%3D%3D

Also, if your current display is a Vishay, then I was told Vishay would repair it (but only Vishay displays).

Good luck. But I would highly recommend the LCD setup.

Edit: Sorry but I didn't find my quote from mouser for the display.

#8 7 years ago

Is the LCD option the one with the use of a Raspberry Pi computer?
Next person to upgrade to this solution should post part numbers and how-to pictures or something.

#9 7 years ago

Where can I find this color LCD?

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

Is the LCD option the one with the use of a Raspberry Pi computer?
Next person to upgrade to this solution should post part numbers and how-to pictures or something.

Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Where can I find this color LCD?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-addams-family-poor-mans-color-dmd

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Turtle:

Also, if your current display is a Vishay, then I was told Vishay would repair it (but only Vishay displays).

I have checked it and it looks like that it was made by Cherry USA?

Could you please check my thread if are there some options to repair it?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sega-large-dmd-192-x-64-problem

Thank you!

1 month later
#12 7 years ago

I recently added the Dr Pinball LCD to my MSF,love the game.It got a little complicated,but, got my controller from an eBay Lister in CA. He was Chinese& I got it in 1 week.My DMD has no missing lines or dots,cherry issue. I just wanted it. before something happened.Beautiful display.Dr Pinball was also very helpful& does send a kit,you still got to figure it out,great instructions.I will sell my old DMD soon.Debating on price, I am afraid shipping to Europe would be a lot.

#13 7 years ago

I have an original display in my batman forever. No outgassing, looks great. Not sure what it is worth on the used market though?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/large-sega-dmd-192-x-64-5020-5075-00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.