(Topic ID: 314400)

Large Lot of Skeeball Parts CHEAP - at the York Show

By too-many-pins

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF8367 (resized).JPG
    DSCF8365 (resized).JPG
    DSCF8363 (resized).JPG
    DSCF8361 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Large Lot of Skeeball Parts CHEAP - at the York Show

Added: 2022-04-28 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (August 3rd, 2022) • Ended: November 15th, 2022

Price

$ 1,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

PARTS INCLUDE:

Model H Power Supply ( untested - missing cover )
    Model H Power Supply ( no 5 volt but is complete )
    Model H CPU - we think it is fully working
    Model V Control Unit (not working)
    Model S Control Box from Scat Cat (with Scat Cat extras)*
    * could be modified to used in a Skeeball Machine - just a few minor changes
    Model S Control Box - complete & working
    Model E CPU (no cover & untested)
    Skee Toss CPU boards
    Smart Ball - power supply / MPU & Driver Board
    TWO Nice Score display bezels with red lense
    one - fair but needs some love Score Display with lense cover
    Model H display - untested missing one chip
    Model H score display - works
    Model S display (most sockets replaced - working
    Over 100 light sockets for displays - (long out of production) currently selling for $5 each on eBay
    Over 400 bulbs for Beacon and other things on earlier Skeeball machines.
    Over 100 LED display bulbs
    A few boxes of regular display bulbs
    one Skee Ball backglass
    one Smart Ball backglass

And some smaller odds & ends from the alley part of these machines (but not much of that stuff)

Well over $6000 retail value (and I keep finding more) all for $1500 FIRM

Item photos

DSCF8361 (resized).JPG
    DSCF8363 (resized).JPG
    DSCF8365 (resized).JPG
    DSCF8367 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are too-many-pins's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to too-many-pins's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Carlisle, PA, US

#2 1 year ago

UPDATE: These are now "sold" to a local pinball buddy. I'll take the listing down in a day or two but for now I wanted to leave it up so the people who contacted me will know these parts are spoken for instead of them messaging me to see if I still have the stuff for sale.

1 month later
    #3 1 year ago

I just got a message from my buddy today and he still has not been able to "shake free" the extra cash to purchase this stuff so he suggested I just go ahead and list it for sale again in case anyone else was interested in it. He still would like to buy it but right now he has too many other demands on his cash and he doesn't want me waiting too long for my money.

This stuff is a great deal for someone but is going to take a very specific buyer. If it doesn't sell as a lot (before the York Show) I'll likely just take the listing down and sell the stuff on eBay myself for a lot more money. I prefer selling it all as one big lot but if necessary I will just go a different direction.

At this point I have ZERO interest in shipping the stuff but I would consider delivering it if someone want to cover the cost of my fuel and delivery distance is within around a 350 mile range of Central PA (basically a one day drive from central PA).

Sorry for the "relist" but I fully understand sometimes things change for a buyer and I am always more than happy to work with anyone when something like that happens.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

I just got a message from my buddy today and he still has not been able to "shake free" the extra cash to purchase this stuff so he suggested I just go ahead and list it for sale again in case anyone else was interested in it. He still would like to buy it but right now he has too many other demands on his cash and he doesn't want me waiting too long for my money.
    This stuff is a great deal for someone but is going to take a very specific buyer. If it doesn't sell as a lot (before the York Show) I'll likely just take the listing down and sell the stuff on eBay myself for a lot more money. I prefer selling it all as one big lot but if necessary I will just go a different direction.
    At this point I have ZERO interest in shipping the stuff but I would consider delivering it if someone want to cover the cost of my fuel and delivery distance is within around a 350 mile range of Central PA (basically a one day drive from central PA).
    Sorry for the "relist" but I fully understand sometimes things change for a buyer and I am always more than happy to work with anyone when something like that happens.

A quick update for "full disclosure" just so people looking at this post fully understand what happened. My buddy that was going to purchase this Skeeball stuff found out last week he has some serious health issues he needs to deal with so that is what changed on his end. His first message to me was pretty short and basically just said "he couldn't buy the stuff because of some money issues" but when I talked to him more I found out he is facing thousands of dollars in medical bills.

I just wanted to make people reading this aware it has nothing to do with the value of the stuff I am selling - it is all about his health issues.

Anyway - as always just trying to get the "full story" to anyone interested.

Ever since I talked to him I can't stop thinking about how someones life can change in a matter of days (or less) and how important it is to enjoy everyday that you are healthy. So just a note to everyone without issues - PLEASE still live everyday to the fullest & enjoy life while you can -- you just never know when your life might be turned upside down by health issues - an accident - family issues - etc. So if all is good for you right now remember to enjoy that!

1 month later
    #5 1 year ago

OK - Maybe a third time will be the charm? After I found out my buddy wasn't going to be able to take these parts I ended up having a deal lined up with a guy in Ohio (if I delivered the parts to him). We have been wanted to take a trip in that direction for a couple years so I told him I would deliver them and make a little vacation out of the trip. Now that it is time to make that trip he has gone silent on me. So I guess he was just wasting my time.

Anyway this stuff is available again if anyone else is interested. If it doesn't sell before the York Show I'll just go ahead and start listing the stuff on eBay myself and make an extra $4k or $5k selling it one piece at a time. I was really hoping to do it the "easy way" and sell the stuff as one big lot just to get it gone quickly but it isn't working out that way. So I might just have to change plans.

This is the last of my Pinball & Arcade stuff I'll be selling. Once this stuff is sold I'll be moving on to a new chapter in life.

THANKS to everyone here on Pinside who has done business with me over the years. It has been a "great ride" but it is time for me to fully retire and start enjoying life a little more.

#6 1 year ago

Bump one last time before I just start selling this stuff one item at a time on eBay. Heck of a deal for someone & I really don't have the time/ interest/ or energy so I am still hoping to find a solid buyer for the lot.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/large-lot-of-skeeball-parts-cheap-at-the-allentown-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.