Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by rad
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

My DMD works sometimes or does not come on at all? So I am looking at replacing my DMD so if anyone has one they might sell please let me know

#2 9 years ago

Someone on here is sell 2 of them relatively cheap under 300 I believe ill see if I can find the thread for you

#3 9 years ago

You can try reseating the power cables and ribbon cables. I had a similar issue with my BF and it took several reseatings to get it working. It could well be a cable or connector issue if the DMD works fine at times.

#4 9 years ago

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help! I have tried reseating both power cables and ribbon connectors but still nothing! Very frustrating indeed because it didn't die a slow death like most displays do, when it's on it looks like new and even worked fine on Monday after turning on the machine for say 8 mins it came up??

#5 9 years ago

Instead, look to the DIY colour display. The large Sega's benefit the most from this project.

#6 9 years ago

Here's a thread on the DIY color display. I'm contemplating doing this with my Baywatch.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-addams-family-poor-mans-color-dmd

edit for the link!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/large-baywatch-dmd-display-wanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.