• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

#1 72 days ago

Are they supposed to lean slightly? Hard to take pic showing it with roto target still installed, sorry

image (resized).jpg
#2 72 days ago

I don't think they are supposed to, but I don't think there's an easy way to correct it. You would need to drill out the hole to a larger diameter, insert a hardwood dowel, then redrill a hole in the dowel that is perfectly perpendicular to the playfield, repair the playfield, then install the post. If it doesn't affect play, then I would not bother with it.

#3 72 days ago

Just got your handle-sphere volume!

#4 72 days ago

Leaning posts will affect game play. They should be straight. It can be fixed. Are they loose and need to be tightened? If they they were over tightened at some point and did that cause the problem? Is a post bent? You need to determine the cause. There are several ways to fix it. Also need to know if these only screw into the wood or are through posts with nuts on the bottom. That can help determine options to fix it.

#5 72 days ago

Pickle Posts are not loose nor bent. Seems over tightened. Screwed into wood no nuts.

With plastics on the Ball goes thru each lane fine, how does it effect gameplay?

image (resized).jpg
#6 72 days ago

They won't affect game play and were probably that way from the factory.

#7 72 days ago

Lane posts? I read lame posts! Bye...

#8 72 days ago

I don’t know but that would drive me nuts! Once you see it you can’t unsee it!

#9 72 days ago
Quoted from Dsquared314:

Pickle Posts are not loose nor bent. Seems over tightened. Screwed into wood no nuts.
With plastics on the Ball goes thru each lane fine, how does it effect gameplay?[quoted image]

Now that you put the plastics on it it’s not as bad as it looked in the picture….should be fine.

#10 72 days ago

It is weird to see that from the factory.

For this example, I would live with it. I doubt you will notice any influence to the ball passing through them.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside